Reviews for Rebellion Against Fate
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 2/24
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
:( I'm sad that this story isn't complete. It's such a wonderful story and I love the relationship between Wink and Lloyd, it's perfect. Sighhhh.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I love this, please please please please please continue!
FrostedDiamond chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
great story. its getting better and better. please update soon
semi-charmed kinda life chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
THis is an awesome story, you are a great writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Up-date soon please!
Vampiric Zekushion chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
Good Story I wanna read more
Sultan O' Spin chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
Sorry I missed your choices for the DD when I was reviewing. If it were up to me, I definetly revive Rose before Lenus. Thats just me though. I love what you're doing with Lloyd's character. I never really liked Lloyd before this story, mostly because it was a poor name for a villian or a rival. But in this story he's great.
Sultan O' Spin chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Ok, I don't want to piss you off, because I do really like this story- but in the game, Lloyd never mastered the Divine Dragoon Spirit. It never glowed in his hand when he claimed it. (winces and puts his hands up) Dont hurt me. If you meant for Lloyd to have the dragoon, thats one thing, but it seemed to me as I was reading this that was not the case. But it is good, and i am enjoying it. I agree with your decision to not make Wink a dragoon, especially a dark dragoon. I'm looking forward to who you pick for that role.
Virtue chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
This is really good so far! Please update soon. Can't wait to see how this turns out. (Albert n Emille are the best!) xD
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
0_0
...
There's no next chapter...
...Why? I am crestfallen...deeply saddened...moved to tears...
Seeing your author note, anticipation running wild...It's too much for my feeble mind to handle. Please...update soon. :(
::sniffle::
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Lol Miranda's agitated. Awesome.
This is great so far. I can tell you're planning something big, and you're preparing for it quite well. Good job!
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
KAWAII! ~_~ Ah LLoyd's alive. Ya know, actually if you brought Lenus back, it might do good for the love plotline. I'm not talking so much as a love triangle (Cursed FF VII, but I personally liked Zack and Aeris better...sorry I'm rambling) but like...something that would stifle the relationship between LLoyd and Wink temporarily. Or...something like that. ::grin::
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Didn't believe me before that I'd review every chapter? _
I agree with your theory, so the chapter isn't THAT stretched. It's actually pretty logical and it's a POSSIBILITY on how LLoyd could've survived.
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
It may not be much, but I am going to review every chapter. Why? BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO WRITE MORE! People who aren't reviewing this suck. Your writing is wonderful. This first chapter alone is so touching. And not many stories are able to do that to me.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Very well written. I can't wait to read the rest.