Reviews for High Roller
BiteMe chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
This is so out of character! ""Of course I do Hiei . . . I wouldn't say so if I didn't" Kurama answered looking at Hiei with loving eyes

"Kurama!" Hiei said within Kurama detected a hint a joy in his voice as Hiei reached for Kurama, put his arms around his neck and laid his head on Kurama's chest. "I've waited so long, too long, to show you how I feel." Hiei said in a kind voice as he nuzzled Kurama's chest with his forehead

Kurama was shocked! Had Hiei loved him all this time, and he hadn't even known? Kurama felt so sad and yet very happy at the same time. He loved Hiei . . . and Hiei loved him back.

"Take me Kurama . . ." Hiei said looking up at his beloved demon with eyes that showed such happiness

"Hiei . . ." Kurama sighed as he put his arms around Hiei and slowly removed his shirt and pulled him up into his lap.

Hiei reached up and kissed Kurama's neck while Kurama removed his own shirt. Hiei then put his arms around Kurama and pulled him down on top of him and the two kissed deeply."

How can you live with yourself after writing this? HOW? It is so not imaginative, and the writing is all just a blur of stupidity. GET A BETA WHO CAN WRITE.
The Shadows Hide All chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
Aw! Hiei-chan's in love! (grins) This is so kawaii! Good story!
black mirage chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
I loved it! Well written. It was so sweet. I almost cried.
hateyoujason chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
WUVED IT WUVED IT WUVED IT! YAY! major amounts of cyber pocky and ramen are coming your way! Whoot!

**SU!**
Rindesayu chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
another fic that i liked a lot. Sadly, it was so short! *wah* Oh, well, i still really liked it!
Hedi Dracona chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
ROFLOL!
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
. . . . . . . But Kurama NEVER loses at poker! X.x;;
Chaos Apple chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Hahaha... I almost cried when I found out Hiei left him in chap 3. And I'm not a sentimental person. I drink people's blood. Once I drank too much and they had to send her to the hospital... Anyway, love the fic. Bye.

"Death is eternal. Isn't it?"

sin
shadow priestess chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Kawaii! Very unlike Kurama to actually take that bet... *sigh*... but once I got over that I loved it. .#
Lanie McCoy chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
"Look at that deformed crow."

Most excellent. Nice fic.
Taskemus chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
Hehehe, good story.
Obscured Illusions chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
Lmaoo! When I got to the end of the third chapter, I'm like "OH NO! STUPID KURAMA! POOR HIEI! x.x" and then I got to the 4th chapter when Yuusuke said "Look at that deformed crow!" and I actually started shaking with laughter! I read it again, and continued to crack up o.o;; But yay! Happy ending!

Good job!

KATE
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
HI! Okay that was a good ending. Whoa Kurama skipping School? Wierd. And THAT'S why Kurama's mom said that in chapter 3. Short story but very good. Ja ne!
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
HI! Good chapter. That was a little unexpected there. VERY unexpected. Came out of nowhere. Good chapter though and I'm going on to the next one. Ja ne!
Pyrowolf2.0 chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
HI! Good chapter. Still a little weird to me. Anyway going on to the next chapter to see what happens. This is interesting! Ja ne!