Reviews for Just Visiting Family
Whyhow chapter 15 . 5/13
I find it interesting that you show us Giles' thought process, and that the prophecies not only seem to have many convoluted translations, but that so many of the lines could mean two opposite things. I suspect that that may be a plot point later on.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/13
I don't know much about X-men, so I hope that I can read this without thorough background knowledge. The hell hole/hell mouth (implied) bit was a nice touch.
Naga9000 chapter 22 . 4/24
The plot was absolutely wonderful; the fight last chapter had great detail, and I loved the wise-cracks, or what seemed to be wise-cracks. Nice conclusion chapter as well.
Naga9000 chapter 16 . 4/23
Damn, this was a sad chapter
Naga9000 chapter 13 . 4/23
Very cool; more development, more character interactions, its freaking awesome!
Naga9000 chapter 12 . 4/23
I'm loving how you are staying true to their characters, it makes it more appealing to read.
Naga9000 chapter 11 . 4/23
Finally some more action! Good job on that!
Naga9000 chapter 10 . 4/23
Wow, trust issues much? I wonder if Magneto and Willow will resolve their differences and actually work together for a change, again?
Naga9000 chapter 9 . 4/23
I cannot wait for the "confederation" of mutants and scoobies to get some action.
Naga9000 chapter 8 . 4/23
Wow, that went much better than I thought that it would.
The demon's really gonna be begging for mercy and receiving none pretty soon.
Naga9000 chapter 7 . 4/23
Whoa, I wonder how big of a smackdown there is going to be with that demon.
Between Magneto, the Brotherhood, and the Gang the demon don't even have a snowball's chance in hell in my honest opinion. The plot's moving along pretty nicely.
Naga9000 chapter 6 . 4/23
Damn, sounds like good ole Sunnyhell, is just that. LOL.
This Sl'kanith demon thing sounds like a real jerk. I hope the Scoobies kick its freaking ass beyond hell and back.
Naga9000 chapter 5 . 4/23
Oh boy a rock and a hard place
Naga9000 chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow, so Willow met some of the brotherhood, wow. I wonder what decisions our favorite scarlet haired witch will make next. Will she take up her cousin's cause? Or would she be more inclined to help guys like the X-Men? Or would she be neutral? How would the Scoobies react to this, I wonder?
Naga9000 chapter 3 . 4/23
So what happens next is yet again the question raised? How would Willow react to the Brotherhood? Or the X-Men for that matter? I dunno, but I'm stuck on this now. You got me hook, line, and sinker yo.