Reviews for Malcolm's Farewell to Arms
imaginativefig chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Wow, I almost cried! It's beautiful and so utterly in-character. I actually could imagine the crew's voices while reading! (not something I generally do) I. Love. This. Fic. I always thought T'Pol and Malcolm would be the *logical* pairing... Thank you for this! It's going straight to my favorites list!
Kamikashi chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
It is, as you called it, a bittersweet one. A joy to read, but also a trip to dark places.

It's good though you let it end on a sweeter note than the original "Farewell to Arms".

Well done.
MALCOLM REED LOVER chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
YUCK! why couldn't it be Trip and T'Pol... REED! UUGGHH... but I guess everybody is entitled to their fantasy's...Could writing though...
Bamboo Pug chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
Bloody good! I throughly enjoyed it, of course no one would enjoy a death like that btu ya see what i mean right?.
RoaringMice chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Aw, this was so good. Brought me right back to that awkwardness of having a new baby and feeling like you have NO CLUE. And, like Malcolm, you don't, but you learn.

Very well done. Your writing improves with each story you create. This is excellent.
Allie chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
Very sweet. I teared up. I normally don't like death fic, but this had life as well to balance it,
Good job.
Rusty Armour chapter 8 . 9/22/2003
Wow! This is *so* good! I didn't think I'd ever become a T'Pol/Reed shipper, but this story and "Castaways" convinced me of the possibility! You managed to bring them together in a fairly realistic and, dare I say, *logical* manner. *g* It was great that you were able to pursue such a storyline without changing the characters drastically. Although I had planned to go to bed earlier tonight, I *had* to sniff my way through to the very end. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for a sequel - if you decide to write one. :-)
Visage chapter 8 . 9/21/2003
Oh My Goodness! THAT WAS AWESOME! Tears are springing! I loved it! (If you couldn't tell already.. _) Normally, I'm one who favors Reed/Hoshi, but I must say, this was well written to where it was believable! Bravo! _ And just so you know, I understood that you weren't trying to make Malcolm Racist... You did well writting it. Keep up the good work!

~*Visage*~
denee chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
excellent story made me cry... love some more
mochachill chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
Wonderful story! I look forward to more stories from you; I really enjoyed this one. Thanks!

CJ
shasha chapter 8 . 9/15/2003
lovely. quite a piece you have here. I love the softy malcom. like any other man with his own baby. lovely indeed. the final is really good, not happy ending but real-ending.
Samantha Quinn chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
Oh, how lovely!

Yes, it is bittersweet, but I'm glad Malcolm didn't chose to go the route of his father. And I'm glad Trip and Malcolm made up after all.

Thank you for a wonderful story.
KaleidescopeCat chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
Oh, hurray, I was so worried you were going to do something awful to the poor guy. He's had enough trouble already. Not that a sad ending isn't good, but I think yours worked quite well this way and I wouldn't change it. Very good, and I look forward to reading whatever else may pop into your imagination.
The Smiley chapter 8 . 9/13/2003
That was fabulous! I really hope for a sequel cause I was hoping to see some face-to-face interaction between Reed and his father. And will T'Pol's family ever accept the baby? Sequel pretty please?
lordanhur chapter 8 . 9/13/2003