Reviews for When Yugi had to clean his room
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hahaha! that was funny!
Anony-Coon chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Woah! Wait a sec.

wasn't Yugi meant to get Yami to clean the room?

what the hell! boy did that get

i now have a new guide book to getting out of things. :P

awesome

-s.o
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Poor Yugi! Yami just walked out on him! Didn't even consider helping him! Sheesh! Hope Yugi gets it clean soon! Really good story! Are you going to update it more? If you are please update soon! Thanks!
w4r7c chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
heh...cute! i liked it

*glares harshly at Yami* your so mean to poor Yugi!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Heh, funny. Totally lacking any substance whatsoever - in other words, just what I needed on a Monday morning.
Yai Kuu chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
More stories. are oy going to add more to this one? it would be interesting to say the least. no i really don't read captions. i guess i should though. Can i get a list of stroies from you?
luvanime4life chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
WHAT? That's it? That's all your gonna write? I hope not this fic. was hilarious! :) I partically laughed to tears. If this IS the end then write a sequel!
Blade-kun chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
WAHAHAHAHA! Damn, that was funny! What a way to spoil the romance! AHAHAHA!
Max-4-ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
AW hahaha! That was entertaimg! Wow my room was that messy it took me an hour to clean! I liked the story!
Yamilover14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
that was so funny loved it! write more ok OR SUFFER!
Speedy-anime-angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Cute, Yugi is so Cute.
Ziven chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
LOL!

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Poor Yugi having to clean his room XD Yugi's room reminds me of mine, except mine's more messy I think XD I don't want to think about what would happen if I run out of space in my Shadow Realm (closet) but it looks like that day is near O.O
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Heh. Yami's too funny. Beautiful stuff.

Hanna