Reviews for The Ambiguously Gay Werewolf
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Rather well done.
kept my attention.
So - why not do more?
You could pair him with several of the boys.
Or, make it a menage!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D ;P

A joke, but it was enjoyable reading :)
thaliabeth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is good. This is very good. I approve, heterosexual male.
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
this was really good, there arent many realistic stories about the marauders that arent crap-o
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Odd i was randomly bitten by a homosexual last week ever since then i have this odd urge to wear scarves and flip my hair while saying "as if girlfriend" i am beginning to suspect that the homosexual was also a cross-dresser as i find myself wishing to wear my sisters dresses and look pretty i now dread the coming of the full moon hopefully it's a false alarm.

Also love the story and will definitely check out your others.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love fics like this with Sirius like that. That's MY idea of Sirius, and it's adorable.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really like your story here. Especially because a lot of it is from Peter's point of view and he's not evil or incredibly stupid but definitely one of the group... I really like that and it's kind of hard to find stories with that.

Sirius and James' plans amuse me. I like that Peter just came right out and asked.

Well written. Good read.
Randy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It was interesting but left one wanting to know more... like who and would he if he had the opportunity. It also read like I was watching some eight grade boys that just woke up to the world of sex and the different routes one could take to sexual maturity. Sorry to say it but I can wait for the next chapter.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago, but it gave me a good laugh on a not so great day XD Nice one. I also enjoy the disclaimer a lot haha
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Umm... if I ever said can't wait for the next chapter, it would be because I didn't notice the completed sign because I'm an idiot. So yeah, I apologize if I am an idiot! But, I did love this story, so cute! And they should so just get together. Does Sirius know he is gay though? The questions of life. :)
S chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lovely }
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was awesome! I loved it; it made me laugh. Great job!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was good! I liked Peter- so many authors either intentionally leave him out or they make him an unpleasant little rat (please excuse the pun) and it's completely unrealistic. Good job! And I literally (seriously, I really did) laugh out loud at Remus's comment about being 'bitten by a homosexual and redecorating his room and listening to torch songs every full moon'. (I know you worded it differently, but that's the main point.) It was hilarious. I was giggling into my hands for a while (it's 5:55 in the morning and I haven't gone to bed yet). Great job, I'm going to go read some more! :)
LoveTheColours chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was absolutely hilarious. I loved this line especially: "'Well, when I was very young," Remus started sarcastically, 'I was bitten by a homosexual and every full moon I found myself redecorating my room and listening to Muggle torch songs.'"
chadders chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this was actually brilliant.

i like the way you add in humor but not in the "heyheyheylooki'majokeinthestorylaughatmeNOW!" way that a lot of writers do, it was pretty clever :)

i know i can't wait for the next chapter, but i can go and read the sequel fic :L