Reviews for The Ambiguously Gay Werewolf
Sally chapter 1 . 6/24
Funniest story ever! Especially the roast chicken part. You're a comedy genius.
hogwartsaheadcanon chapter 1 . 1/18
The line about getting bitten by a homosexual and redecorating his bedroom every full moon is without doubt one of my favourites in all of fan fiction. I salute you, Sir.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
im dying
arsehattery chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Really well-written, good job.
Forgive this very short review as I am now very busily heading over to check out all your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
more chapters
The Little Lost Time Lord chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was glorious!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Pfft. I'm a rebel. Can't wait for the next chapter.
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Is there a reason why you never put "complete" on your stories?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Rather well done.
kept my attention.
So - why not do more?
You could pair him with several of the boys.
Or, make it a menage!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D ;P

A joke, but it was enjoyable reading :)
thaliabeth chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is good. This is very good. I approve, heterosexual male.
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
this was really good, there arent many realistic stories about the marauders that arent crap-o
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Odd i was randomly bitten by a homosexual last week ever since then i have this odd urge to wear scarves and flip my hair while saying "as if girlfriend" i am beginning to suspect that the homosexual was also a cross-dresser as i find myself wishing to wear my sisters dresses and look pretty i now dread the coming of the full moon hopefully it's a false alarm.

Also love the story and will definitely check out your others.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love fics like this with Sirius like that. That's MY idea of Sirius, and it's adorable.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really like your story here. Especially because a lot of it is from Peter's point of view and he's not evil or incredibly stupid but definitely one of the group... I really like that and it's kind of hard to find stories with that.

Sirius and James' plans amuse me. I like that Peter just came right out and asked.

Well written. Good read.