Reviews for Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 4/5
Still one of my favorite Draco/Ginny fics of all time. Just a perfect missing moment.
Vianna Volandrou chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Even though this story is just to prove a point it is still very good/
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Nice fic. I just love Quidditch Draco and Ginny stories! )

*Aqua Blue
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
VERY well done, it is a masterpiece. I haven't seen a fic comparing to this in character in a long time. You were very accurate with both Ginny and Draco, caused a bit of tension (hair-whipping etc.) and still managed to bring out something hidden in both of them. Ginny, her confidence and Draco, his gallant acceptance. His background teaches him to respect only when it is earned, and he honors that adage here. I am extremely impressed with your work.

Saiouri chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
You know, you're really good at writing Draco/Ginny stories. You keep them in character, yet you bring them together. Great one-shot.
Diana Lucifera chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Okay, this has been on my favorites list for about a year and I've told COUNTLESS people to read it. And yet I haven't reviewed it. Guilt...

But, yeah. Just thought you should know that:

1: This story was really well written. I didn't skip over any paragraphs or go "Yeah right".

2: Your Draco is portrayed MARVELOUSLY. He's not SexGod!Draco and he isn't EvilIncarnate!Draco, either (Guilty). He's one of the most Canon!Draco's I've seen in a long, long time.

3: YAY! DRACO/GINNY! *cough* I mean, the title and the concept behind it both rocked.

Keep up the good work!
Penny Lane00 chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I think Ginny was a bit OOC. But I absolutely loved her character in this! ...even if the real Ginny wouldn't have been so confident, shy rather. It was amazing though. Your descriptions are fantastic!
burgosdamasco chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I know I said this about another story you wrote - This story is begging me to be continued. You kept Draco very much in character throughout the whole story. What a vicious player...but Ginny matched him. Just how I imagine her playing Quidditch in OOTP. I so wanted them to kiss... maybe next chapter?
casakitten chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Hello Again! Felt the urge to click on your username hoping to find more Harry Potter goodies...I did! Wow, Draco/Ginny and Luna/Harry I struck gold ;) And I really did, like your last fic I really felt your Characters, Ginny in particular.

Again, I really did enjoy reading this and (also) again I want to see more.

I liked how 'in character' Draco was, it's importent to keep him mean and nasty, arrogant and hotter that hot ().

Great Job, I want to see more,

Casakitten ;)

Oh and this too is on my 'Favorite Stories' list, wonderful job
Kassidy chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Impressive. I haven't read a one-shot as good as this in a very long time- the characters are not at all OC, the action (meaning the flying) is very well described but not overdone, the dialogue is interesting, and the lack of romance actually suits the story very well- I think had there been a kiss, it would have ruined it a bit. I'd love to see more. Great job!

ellewhy chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
i luv it! you've definitly got talent
Equilibreum Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Oh this was really good. I would enjoy it if you wrote another story to follow. Awesome job keeping them in character! BRAVO!

~Pegasia Silverfeather~
LoveAlthia chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
This is a good fic. Very well writen. I enjoyed it very much!
mad reviewer chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
NOO! thats not the end! you gotta have the after wards.. this could be a great story!

a long well thought out story!

please update!

i want more!.

y aknow? the actual quititch game! i can't spell.
thingsiwllneversay chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
that was beautiful. Im amazed at ur talent! _

im very much looking foward to what will happen to these two seekers! loved the action!