Reviews for The Drummer Boy
kerorogunso chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This was funny. I like to wonder about James and Lily and wonder how they were as parents and their baby Harry. In our Christmas pagents they wouldn't let us say anything because most of the main cast were seven year olds. I guess this is why. Great story though three thumbs up!
lily and james freak chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
BIZARRE!1
Snuffly chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
COOLIO
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
It's the middle of August and yet, after this story, I feel like tomorrow's christmas eve! I love it!
Star chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I just have to do something and it's to say AW...It's so sweet and cute...Good JOB!I LOVE IT...It reminds me of so much Christmas memories... :)
stephlanari chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I love this story. It reminds me of all the Christmas plays I've seen in church, because most of them included all-child casts. Anyway, great Christmas story.
HarRyluVa chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
So cute! How the heck did you come up with this?
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I liked this!
Mina2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Aww, it was cute. *sobs* Andy's not happy with us... I quote: "Hasn't changed *Basically - Hallie doesn't get Hotmail back, Lizzy doesn't get to snog Draco, and Seamus and Marie die. Don't go into my profile again." Er... he found his profile...
Mara3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Hehe, Hallie, I really liked this. I like all your new characters, and to see them together with cute baby Harry... it was quite satisfying. :) Some favorite quotes: "Lily and James, who were kind enough to lend us Jesus for the evening." (I just found this funny) and "Lily, who was musical, fought the urge to cover her ears. 'Tune.' she hissed. 'Tune tune tune tune tune. A for goodness sake. Play it all together. How hard is it?'" (band experience, oh yeah...) Flick was great, your ideas of Lily and James were great, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful characters. *grovels* Keep it up!
gumdrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I realise it's a bit late for christmas, but i can still wish...it was only 4 months ago. This was sweet, although the end was *really* mushy.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Very cute. Great job.
Cassie Lee chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
lol.
Whatver You Want It To Be chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was cute! I loved it!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/24/2000