Reviews for Little Cat
wolfspeaker01 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
I don't actually read much Lioness fanfiction, mostly because I prefer the actual books, but this is great! I like how you integrated the scenes from the book with the overall story fairly neatly.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Awesome pairing, more please?
Eagleseye chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is really addictive - so good! I really like the cat-like imagery you wove around this piece, and the love/hate powerless/powerful relationship is perfect and compelling in all its dark glory. I especially like how you kept the reader in tenterhooks about what happens when Alex finds out Alan is really an 'Alanette' - just not the sort he wished for! And then she kills his master along with everything! Any chance of a sequel? :D

I don't think I can read the Alanna series again without thinking of Alex as 'little-cat'
Merkaba7734 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Wow.. I normally don't read Roger/Alex or Alex/Alanna, but you may have convinced me to start. This was amazing, and I really liked your take on Alex as the little-cat. I almost wish the series ended differently now. So Alex never found out Alanna was a girl? Oh, and I loved "Why does everyone want to kiss me?" That was great. I just loved Little Cat in general.
1ceuponatime chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Love it.
stephanimegirl chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
God, I love your writing.

It's insane, but I swear, I'm addicted.

It's so... arggh.

I don't know... special? I can't think of the right word for it to be honest.

It's different.
TheMadButterfly chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
ooh roger/alex! i want more stories on them!

please please write more roger/alex goodness *maybe a lemon or something _~)

please update soon! i am excited to see what happens next!
Yabberli chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
All I can say is Wow.
AkikoSohma chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Well, now, I've finished reading it all.

Quite pleasing if you ask me. Though, I would have liked to see a bit more between Roger and Alex...If you know what I mean. -giggle-

It was very well written. What with the similes and metaphors of little cat and broken bird. I enjoyed that. Very much so.

It's too bad it couldn't be longer, but I understand why it was cut off.

I hope to see more things like this from you soon.

It's quite enjoyable.

Once again, nice job! I congratulate you.
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This is a beautiful story. I love the whole love/hate relationship between Alex and Alan. It's also very pleasing to read about a bit of master/pupil bits of relationships with Roger and Alex, and Roger and Delia.

Delia is very annoying to me in the series, but the way you write her makes her conniving and strategic in a way that makes her much more likeable.

I've always been the type that likes the villains in books, video games, manga... This is not an exception, let's say. Hehe. Anyways, this is great, and since it's already complete, I look forward to reading the next chapter. Right now.

Very nice work!
c. sherwood chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow. It's hard to say anything else about this story, it just sort of shocks you.

First off, it's the only slash story I've ever fully read...and I have to say it was worth it. It's so dark and beautiful..but painful to read, in a way that makes your stomach twist and your heart beat faster.

Second, the writing is astonishing, really it just kept my eyes on the screen the entire time. The way you portray Alex is teetering on the edge of perfect, and the small ways you let us know of his...insanity, I suppose, just pushes it off the edge.

Amazing job and I give you my utmost respect.
Sear chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Oh.

I'm breathless, this piece was absolutely stunning and for onc I actually can't think of anything I wanted to change/correct/improve.

Liked the other things I read, too, especially Black and Gold, A Touch Undecided and Myles Moments.

Keep it up.

/C. Fale
Agent Jaid chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
*WAILS* No! They're supposed to end up together dammit all! *kicks the characters* Meh, meh, meh, meh...

Oh well.

Well done, and I LOVED your variation on Alex!
pumpkinchao chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I can't say anything, really, other than .. that's beautiful. It's perfect. It's amazing.
Emily chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
That was SO good. I've always wondered about the subtext of the books, but never had the skill to express them, which you do wonderfully. Thank you.