Reviews for And the Seven Dwarves
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
All I have to say is WOW. I have read all of the stories leading up to this one, but I have to stop and give some kudos. I loved how we get in to each characters head for the take on the matter. You write the characters very well, especially Zoe. I think she’s a tough one to portray. The ending is perfection.
LittleBookOfCalm chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Loved it all. x
LokiDoki chapter 1 . 7/11/2005

Shiny! Liked it! Oh, Okay, totally loved it, wondering if the show wasn't canceled by (f-ing) Fox, would Joss have taken it in this direction? Would be downright Hi-larious if he did... Beautifully written.

This online fan-fiction keeps my Firefly fix going until September 30!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very true to the characters and so adorable :).
Neroli chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I love your River and Jayne stories...this series is so good I had to bookmark your website so I can re-read the whole seriees anytime I want...LOL
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
You are one of the only Firefly writers who makes Jayne/River make perfect, canonical sense. I've enjoyed reading all of your "Fairytale" stories, and I'm bummed that this is the last one. In addition to writing out those two just as they would act on the show, you've captured all of the other characters. I loved these lines:

"It takes two to tango. Now your sister, she don't even know the steps, but Jayne's worked his way through a whole dance hall."

Jayne Cobb, the toughest son of a bitch I've ever met and certainly the only man that gives me pause of a day to check for the knife in my back.

Jayne says, giving me that stoic, non-plussed look that tells me he's really laughing inside. I'm a big cosmic joke all of a sudden.

Thanks for writing these, and for writing them fantastically. Can't wait to see what Firefly fic you'll dream up next. :D
Eve Robinson chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I enjoyed this. The characters' thoughts all seemed to fit them well - I particularly liked Zoe and Mal. Though I still have a yen to see the darkness inside Book...

Nice work.