Reviews for Troubles of Love
OMG you are a great writer (i live for the mushy stuff) I would never have thought this would come out this well but i was pleasantly surprised i am adding this to favs and will look over it many times.
Bow Chicka Bow Wow
:0 oh shit kill'em drizzt
OhShirleyUJest chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
I like how you blame things on the plot bunnies. Ever considered consulting with some trappers? A loop snare might be in order.

To me, the chapters feel just a little abrupt. Maybe make chapters a little longer in future tales? It's kind of hard to switch gears in the middle of a story, and heck, I think you already finished this one anyway!

Still, it's fun entertainment!
RawenclawBabe chapter 47 . 3/20/2010
Sweet story I really enjoyed reading it!
percyrules chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
awesome you are truly gifted at this please continue im looking forward to your next one.

- Drizzt,percy jackson, eragon RULES
Sammie chapter 47 . 2/23/2006
A wedding! I Love weddings! Drinks all 'round!

So where's my wedding night chapter?

Sammie chapter 46 . 2/23/2006
Is there...a wedding night chapter? *winks*
Sammie chapter 45 . 2/23/2006
lmmo, you amuse me. I am cracking up and getting even more behind on my great gatsby. I get amazin' visuals during the food fight. *laughs hysterically*

Sammie chapter 44 . 2/23/2006
Not your best. I want action! And who is this creepy mage guy?

Love and other good stuff, S'mie
Sammie chapter 43 . 2/23/2006
Gah! Not again. Terrible things keep happening, they'd better get out of this one too.

Love, S'mie Me
Sammie chapter 41 . 2/23/2006
You are completely and totally forgiven. Catti-brie kicks booty.

-me again
Sammie chapter 40 . 2/23/2006
Why is everyone calling her a slut? That's not very nice. Some people in dark alleyways have some lessons to learn about put-downs.

Sammie chapter 39 . 2/23/2006
If Cat is raped I will never forgive you. Or the plot bunnies.

Unless you make up for it with a BETTER sex scene later on.

- your ever-attentive S'mie
Sammie chapter 38 . 2/23/2006
Oh yes! Oh yes! I Love you! I Love Drizzt! Ah he is my hero. I wish MY boyfriend could do that...