Reviews for Silent Friends
Natashja Singleton chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Really nice story :) I felt sorry for Jesse in this Episode too...
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Aw, this story was really happy. The team should give Jesse more recognition, he totally deserves it.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wonderful story
Gertrude04 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I really enjoyed this. I gotta say, we have very similar tastes in men. Have you been watching Lost? Mathew Fox is brilliant!
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Loved it, i kinda felt this too at the end of that episode, they do tend to overlook his helping them out.
Laheara chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hello again. I found one story of your I liked so now I'm working through them all. I really liked this one too. It was very much what I pictured Jesse being like after that ep. They didn't seem to care how much that must have HURT him they were just all hanging off of Brennen. And I love Bren too, but DAMN Jesse needs some love too people. Jesse is by far my favorite character in the series. I don't really miss Adam but I do miss Emma, she was fun. "No Exit" was GREAT, have you seen it yet? Jesse nearly dies in Brennen's arms! O I can't wait for fics from that ep. I may even do one myself. Well off to read another story now, think I'll tackle "Blood Runs Dry" now. :)
Scarlet chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I just found this story and thought it was SO GOOD! Really poignant and emotional- I enjoyed it alot. You really captured how I think Jesse must feel alot of the time (there's barely ANY episodes about him, so his character is never really in the spotlight), but you also told the story of how I feel sometimes, and as Im sure many other people feel. I just wanted to say thankyou for a truely wonderful read, and I'll be looking for you and more of your stories in the future!
Redhead2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow. Very insightful and heart moving. You did a great job.
szhismine chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
that was great! :)

i didn't think Jesse was thanked enough for what he did. he wasn't even thanked! but this fic was absolutely great. :)
Crys Ritter chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
OMG! Laily you're a fatastic writer! I love Jesse and this is one of my fav eps. Thanks for my Jesse fix!
deichtine chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Very good! Very moving. I think you're right - Jesse never did get enough credit for what he did in that episode.

Again, good job!

Susan
Puma chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I love it, great idea, now I'm even more upset for Jesse, atleast in the real episode you couldn't see his sadness...
Deb1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Excellent look into Jesse's mind. He is little appreciated by the others and if it had not been for his willingness to try, they'd all be dead. It was sad that he was not acknowledge. I love they way you had the pilot do it,though. Good job.
Sister of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Great Story! I loved it. Jesse is my favorite Mutant X character hands down. I just wish this was a WIP! Anyway, you're a great writer.
TA chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
love it love it love it!