Reviews for Promise Me Tomorrow
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This. Was. Perfect.

I used to literally rake through all of the SanoMeg fanfiction (because seriously, there just isn't enough), and I can't believe I ever found this gem! Lovely job
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Lovely work! I'm surprised it took me so long to find this. I really like the way you maintain the uncertainty of how long they have with the security of what the two lovers share. A wonderful piece.

~Chunks
great gospel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Bittersweet, but oh so lovely. I do like how you portrayed their relationship and interactions. Sano's line about not needing to be there for it to be known he loves them was definitely a highlight for me with this piece. All in all, you pulled off Sanosuke, Megumi, and what they've got going on wonderfully. Well done!

Sora(:
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*Choke sniffle sniffle* Aw...this was so bittersweet and romantic. You made Sano having to leave the country AND the pairing work in the most touching way...I love it. :-) So glad I came upon this fic.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Watsuki's decision to make Sano a wanted fugitive certainly presents a thorny problem for Sano/Megumi fans. I like that you gave them a sense of togetherness despite the uncertainty. Someone needs to write a story where the corrupt official who got Sano in trouble gets what's coming to him so Sano can come home.
animeluver4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Aww, that was cute. _
VicarO'Verisimilitude chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
-sigh- I must say that you were very accurate and descriptive in this romantic story... -'nother sigh I loved it! Sometimes it's difficult to capture the real reason why a certain character does what, and you were able to do it so accurately, that i'm very impressed! I hope to read your later works!
fox-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Beautifully written! I really enjoyed reading your fic.
Kosakka chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh my, this is just to good to be a one-shot, wow. I swear you need to make a sequal to this story. It's so... beautiful! PLEASE! Write more &_&
lara chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This story is really awesome! I love it.
EvilPinkFuzzle chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Quite a thoughtful fanfic...very nice. At the very least, I can most definitely say it distracted me from the Algebra homework I've been dreading since I was assigned it...

Very nice fanfic, once again.
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
oh, this is so sweet! there are tears in my eyes right now! i wish i could write fics like this one! you have got to write more! lol, and, can u pls. R&R some of my fics? dunno if you'll like them like i liked yours, but i hope you do!
imADORINGyou chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
omgahh! thys is sucha g0od fic x] is thys the end of the fic or just the end of chapter wun? wellz thys is hekka adorable..post more! P
Lucky Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Aww... how sweet. :D
Starhopper chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Well after reading "Sound of Snow Falling" I had to see how you portrayed Sano and Meg. Once again, you did the characters great justice by making them human. I also appreciated the explanation concerning why Megumi flirted with Ken and urged Kaoru to follow him to Kyoto. It was a great interpretation of thoughts that unfortunately the audience isn't privy to. Ken may be there for her to want because he's safe. Sano on the other hand-well, um isn't. But he's always there. And like the fic, the ending of the story was fitting for two characters like Sano and Meg. She has someone to wait for, and she will, never fearing what tomorrow may bring because it could be bringing that tall lean form of Sagara Sanosuke down the road and back to her once more.

(Needless to say, I loved this story. Forget making all your one shots on my Favorites List, you're going on there as a Favorite Author.)

Starhopper