Reviews for Nozomi's Wish
munkyboywndr chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is pretty general, but I think you captured Ryo's indecisive blandness, along with Nozomi's inexplicable total infatuation with him, pretty well. You should continue with this story!
SegaxYaoi chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Very cute! i absoulutely love this! I hope when they make Shenmue I, the end is like this!
Missing Zero chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
What do you know? I played Shenmue II for the Xbox. That game and sickly awesome! The fighting system, the plot, the part where you can beat down dozens of guys in a event part, Man that game was awesome and I beat it! BUT what complete pissed me off was that it ended with a cliffhanger! And I have yet to see Shenmue I!

But I unfortunatly, I didn't have the chance to play Shenmue I but I did see the summary of the entire game in the theater mode of Shenmue II, but still I really don't know Nozomi, I only saw like a few parts of her in the show and a picture of her in the game.

If you want to know about Shenmue II, ask me and I shall tell all I know.
Ine-San chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I see...It was good ty for writing this although this story is 4 years old and i bet you wont notice this.
ziki chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Sweet story! I like it! Do you think you could review my story I posted today?
I love shenmue chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Your story has the one thing that the game doesn't, well done! :) Except for one thing, Lan Di doesn't use a dagger, and you call yourself a shenmue fan...!
Shin chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Great! Like the way it turned out! Good job!
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This was indeed pretty good...nice job tying up the loose ends, but there's one minor problem...Lan Di doesn't use a dagger, ever. As you can see in the opening sequence, he only relies on his fighting style. Other than that minor gaffe, well done.:)
Lan Di chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This story was cute. It really does wrap up the loose ends in the story. Write more!