Reviews for Twin Terror, The Early Years
HELENz chapter 23 . 10/24/2009
That made my day. Crazy Twins.
HELENz chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
These two are HILARIOUS. I love the Twins. Their antics are just ridiculous, and by the way... Furbys are creepy; I agree with Merovingian.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Almost every three seconds you had me going "Aw!" and then I would stare at the fully grown adult twins behind my keyboard jsut trying to picture it. But this part

"Look on the bright side of it, at least they didn't spank us." Two softly said while rolling a toy Cadillac back and forth on the floor.

Just had me go

XD

to the power of 5 (complete with "aww!" and "Squeal!"
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Aw. I don't think I'd ever be able to watch the Matrix Reloaded without keeping a straight face. The twins are absolutely adorable! And the machine guns? priceless.
Yersi Fanel chapter 23 . 1/10/2006
I really love this fic! the Twins are my favorite character of Matrix, with Neo, and this fic was really interesting!
GuesssWho chapter 23 . 1/7/2006
This was so funny that I cried. No, really!
SilverGemini chapter 23 . 10/14/2005
We loved reading your twinfic and We loved your Dread Rock site and DiventArt even more. We wish to see you continue with your fanfictions and are looking forward to seeing more of your work.
SneakySneak chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
this is great! those twins are so clever and evil in a cute little way. im not gonna stop reading this till ive finished!
Morrigan the Nightmare Queen chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
Normally, I like humor to have a sarcastic, cutting edge, but this story managed to be family-friendly, non-schmaltzy, and hilarious at the same time. I'm only reviewing on chapter 12, so I don't know how this ends yet, but I'll bet it would make a great sequel to have the Merovingian and Persephone rehashing all of this for the grown-up Twins and watching them quail.

Keep up the good work!
twinlady chapter 23 . 9/13/2005
Wah! *Cries* It's all over! I can't believe it ended so suddenly :*( Now where will I get my occasional cute Twinnie fix? Lol. Well, it was fun. I will certainly cherish this one :) Always be a fav...
Titan09 chapter 23 . 9/6/2005
Aww...it's over. 'n' It was so cute!

Heh...Cujo. Ya learn a lot from Vh1's I Love the 70s/80s/90s. _"

I have no doubt in my mind that the Christmas edition of 'Twin Terror' will be as good or better than the original.

Keep writin' those Twinfics!

-Titan
RogueOnFire chapter 23 . 9/2/2005
Hey, TO! It's me, an' I got a request. My dad saw the chap about the Mero's cake, and he suggested I send it to my aunt who has twins of her own just a year or two older than the Twins in this fic. She's seen the movies too. May I, please? I like this fic by the way!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 22 . 8/10/2005
Okay, now I can catch my breath, since this is the last chapter. That was too funny and cute! You need to update! PLEASE?
Titan09 too lazy to log in chapter 22 . 7/11/2005
Ohh! So cute! *huggles Twins sketches* hee...'shinagins'..'auto topsy'..._

Man, I LOVE your Twinfics! (you probably got my million reviews for Welcome to the Real World...)

One thing-why does Two get all the shots? I feel so bad for him...

BTW: I think you'll enjoy these Flash movies called The Matrix Has You and the sequel, The Matrix Still Has You by Legendary Frog (go to click on 'movies', and scroll down-there's a hilarious Twins cartoon) _

Keep writing!

-Titan
twinlady chapter 22 . 5/12/2005
Tsk tsk, naughty Twinnies! Hehe... You know what, I can't wait to see them grow up and look back on these days... :D