Reviews for My Fake Fiancee
Crashling Koopa chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
Wow... AWSOME fanfic, but really who here wants to slap Andre? I know I do...calling everyone savages... I'll show him...(I love your fanfics!)
Bloody chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Is Cappy serious!? He does know this is all fake right!? Seriously, no wonder Hamtaro got mad.
the Red Omega chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
So no more hamtaro and bijou :(
h 'n b 3 chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
WHAT THE HEKE! HAM-HUMANS WERE YOUR IDEA! AND OTHER PEEPS STOLE IT! *gets chain saw* REVENGE! REVENGE! *trips and stays on floor* Reee...venge...?
lemmy1st chapter 19 . 7/22/2011
take my word for it, if you don't like what other people do, than just don't pay any attention to them and just keep uploading, i have mad fan fics where they have done some stuff like me, but i am not going to complain about it, this is life you might as well get over it now, and quit acting like a baby at your age.
lemmy1st chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
and another thing to annoy me is, thanks again kattx, every damn minute
lemmy1st chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
the only thing that annoys me about this story now is the fact, that you have stan keep saying "I heard that to"
lemmy1st chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
the fairy's name is harmony, and they do have a picture of snoozer with brown hair, just thought i would let you know. :)
taciturnAnalyst chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
Make the sequel I don't care it was awesome you and "zis" story "iz" on my favorites
Selinawen chapter 19 . 8/29/2010
Hey there, I know it has been many many years, and I have forgotten if I had even written a review or not... (I think not)

I read your story years ago when I was into Hamtaro and totally love it, I'd even copied and pasted the story on microsoft word and looked at it everyday (Since I can only use the internet once a week back then).

I find that the idea of ham-humans being really original and interesting, you were even my inspiration for some of my ham-human stories that I wrote for my personal interest (Never posted it anywhere on the net). After reading that you were the first to came up with the idea and that you weren't happy about people taking your ideas, I felt really guilty...

But those stories, I didn't post them anywhere, I swear, I didn't even type it out on the computer, those were written in my exercises books... and fan comics using ham-humans too, I never posted them anywhere, and I won't do so too...

But my ham-humans are more of fully human though...and Laura and the rest of the humans were not there...

I was really glad that I've found your story again, it would be really fun reading it from the start, I'm glad that it's still there
Cinderpaw11 chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
YOU created Ham-Humans? Dude, your like, famous! I just thought one of the Hamtaro people, like the creators or something! And other people or angry at YOU? Well pardon my french, but they're $$'s. If I end up writing a fanfic with Ham-Humans, I'll give you full credit for everything. But I doubt I will write one, but if I do! It's depressing, I was really excited about the sequels too ;A;

Sorry,

~ Cinderpaw11 ~
Crystal Persian chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
*claps* WOW, WHAT A GREAT STORY! hey, do u take requests? i have a crossover idea u could use if u want. but it involes two different catagorys
Maxwell x Sandy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ok just to let you know I now incourage the couple MxS!
Maxwell x Sandy chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
Hey. Um. Well your story along with a few others inspired me to start making story (not to post or anything)for fun using ham-humans and humans so I thank you for the power to write my story's even though they will never ever be as wonderful as you have writen!
Maxwell's Girl chapter 18 . 12/28/2009