Reviews for The Lost Pharaoh
YxYYLover chapter 12 . 6/6
Why is Yuugi such a sissy? He should be crying like a four year old because he is lost...the f. any way the hallway scene reminds me of YGOAS when Tea was being chased by wearhouse lmao XDXDXD and the gigantic wall the giant rock Seto was so amazed by lol Ladies and Gentlemen! BAKURA HAS JUST MADE HIS DABUTE! YESSS and with his same stylistic roughness ways I'm so happy he is not the villain
YxYYLover chapter 11 . 6/6
Omg! the name Aziza is making me think if A Thosand Splendid Suns by Hussain
YxYYLover chapter 9 . 6/4
This is my second time reading this fic. I have it saved to my favorites. This is the part I have been patiently anticipating along with Bakura's dabute! I love him in this fanfiction! _
YxYYLover chapter 3 . 6/3
Yuugi would not let the Pharoah Yami sleep on the floor...and his name is Atem...just saying
YxYYLover chapter 3 . 6/3
c oj m
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Stacy: I must say… this is an amazing story. I have never read anything like iy in my entire life.

Me: OMFR! You broke Stace!
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Awesome! **
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
And Yugi still hasn't told Yami about the orange juice. That should definitely be a running gag, if it isn't already. I could so imagine Yami asking for orange juice and Yugi nearly choking as a comic strip.
Alice The Queen Of Egypt 13 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
You are a good write
RAGA chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Fun story but quick fact: chocolate originated in the Americas (from the Aztecs) and was never introduced to the European/African/Asain continents until the Spanish conquistadors first came and brought samples back to Europe. It wasn't until the 17th century that chocolate was eaten as a solid (it was usually served as a liquid beverage). Just because most exotic foods originate in the eastern countries doesn't mean they all did.

You may want to do a little bit of fact finding when creating a fic where characters from differnt time lines cross. Especially when you use the characters' reactions to new materials/events/etc. as a large part of your story.
BlackUbbing chapter 19 . 1/29/2011
Wow, this was really good ! I really enjoyed your story! I have two more sequels to read on it YEAH!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
xox.heart chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I am so fucking scared of Jurassic Park.
Descendants' Eyes chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I have to say this was an excellent story and well written. I wish their was more. Can't wait to read Rebirth.
YamiRisa chapter 19 . 5/19/2009