Reviews for The Lost Pharaoh
Alice The Queen Of Egypt 13 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
You are a good write
RAGA chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Fun story but quick fact: chocolate originated in the Americas (from the Aztecs) and was never introduced to the European/African/Asain continents until the Spanish conquistadors first came and brought samples back to Europe. It wasn't until the 17th century that chocolate was eaten as a solid (it was usually served as a liquid beverage). Just because most exotic foods originate in the eastern countries doesn't mean they all did.

You may want to do a little bit of fact finding when creating a fic where characters from differnt time lines cross. Especially when you use the characters' reactions to new materials/events/etc. as a large part of your story.
BlackUbbing chapter 19 . 1/29/2011
Wow, this was really good ! I really enjoyed your story! I have two more sequels to read on it YEAH!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
xox.heart chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I am so fucking scared of Jurassic Park.
Descendants' Eyes chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I have to say this was an excellent story and well written. I wish their was more. Can't wait to read Rebirth.
YamiRisa chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
I loved this story
YamiRisa chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
I like the story very much! I want to read more but I have to go to bed
surfergirl19 chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
This has been a wonderful and heartwarming putting this on my fav's list!:)
surfergirl19 chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
Good isn't a comes from the teeth or tusks of a animals like elephants,hippopotamus,and walrus.:)
surfergirl19 chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
Nice know,there is another way how pharaohs' spirits stay on legend,when the pharaohs's name isn't carved on their sarcophagus,they are damned to walk the earth forever and never go to the afterlife.:)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
WOOH! I so need sleep, but I just HAD to finish this! I was positively brilliant!

A note: you kept mentioning in this chapter how Grandpa was left with Jou and such, but he got stuck back at the Game Shop, remember, because Jou and Yugi reached the portal first?

_ This was so great, but I was kind of wishing to see the reaction of everyone when Yugi was brought back to the castle, as hurt as he was and such.

It was so good! I'm gonna go read the sequel, and then I'm coming back to read this one again! Count on it!

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
Angelic Candy author chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
To Chibidreamer: Yes, I know the first chapter was a little confusing and I'm sorry I didn't clear this up. Yuugi is just looking at one of his grandpa's maps when his grandpa was digging in Egypt. But yeah, they found the pyramid in Japan, because I figure that they'd hide the special pharaoh's pyramid and since Yuugi's from Japan, it's showing their fate to find one another.

Angelic Candy
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
I worship this story!Please write more stories!
Animehunter08 chapter 11 . 1/6/2007