Reviews for Project Chibi Light
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
The story's interesting, but really, everyone knows Seto Kaiba prefers to be referred to as Kaiba, so the High Priest can be called Seto. Not that big of a deal.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
... I don't think feudal is the right word for this. Feuding, maybe, but not feudal.
Cele-chan1 chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
awww this was such a cute fic i love the chibis X3
Toaster-Omlette chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I like that rule: If something goes wrong, blame the tomb robber.

Great story!
Boundless Sky chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
he said pwease
Saints Light SaiChan chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Wow! Ur story is so awesome! I especially like the whole ryou being the cute, mischevious distraction thing. Hes my favorite character, I had to refrain from acting ike a fangirl, cuz the only fangirl i can stand is my friend, itachi50. Well anywayz, ur awsome! This is one of my most favorite yamixhikari stories ever!
TheDarkHallow chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
that was so cute :D

good job !
hA-UkA chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
Yay! Chibis! How cute.
Animemusic16 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
what happened to mokuba? XD
Animemusic16 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
is seito still wearing his robe-dress like clothes? XD gawsome story dood, i read this already(i think)and i was looking for it so i coud fave it!3
yamiyugi23 chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
so, what is the name of your sequel so I can find it and read it abd review it? weres the sequel?
StupidChinaBook chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
Um can you please change the spelling, it's a bit wrong.
moonlightning3 chapter 8 . 10/20/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The thought of Chibi Seto & Chibi Malik putting on sunglasses MIB style is just too funny! Ha ha!
StupidChinaBook chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
please can you do a story where both the yami's & the hikari's are chibi's?
Soiku-grl chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
wow! Who knew that kaiba can use the puppy dog eyes let alone know what they are