Reviews for Walking to the Left, Walking to the Right
kalimoto chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I GET IT! _ I'm so proud.

You know...they walked where they normally walked, but the hugging. He went to the left, she to the right. Like this: -
OmegaScorpio chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
ROFL! I got that! At midnight on that night they walked by each other and hugged each other! *laughs* That was cute! I can picture the look on their faces when they realize who they hugged.
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Yup, it was confusing, but I got it in the end..I think...*looks back* I'm so proud XD Cool and confusing, makes it all the more interesting, cause readers HAVE to use their brains..and...damn...mine hurts XD but I get the Yuugi is a girl's kinda cool slight touch of angst too, which is always good! nicely done, girly
citrus luver chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Huh? It was a little confusing... the ending especially. They did meet right... at the fountain or town hall or whatever. Actually I was really confused how this was Y/YY till after I read the whole thing and I found out Yuugi's the girl, I'm such a baka. Anyways... it was cute... and a little sad... funny they live next to each other yet they never met... guess they don't leave their house at the same time ever... or return at the same time... a little funny... but sweet.
YamixYugiforever chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Uh... yah confusing but umm not bad *shrugs* oh well this thing made me feel stupid I dont get but I like it!
Misura chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
[hmm, if I hadn't read your profile I'd assume this to be some sort of Yami/Anzu AU, but considering you don't really seem to like her ... who is she? who is he? and how can YYxY not be shounen-ai? I'm such a baka! ;]
A very cute and poetic ficlet to read, with something of a bitter, sad tinge, yet too cute and dreamy to make me really sad. :)
HikamiTZ chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Aww~That was so...CUTE! Like you said! ;; I was like "this isn't going to end sad is it?" BUT IT WASN'T! _ I feel happy now.
Whispering Hope chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Sorree but me too lazy tah log in! I lovah this story! Cause I read the Chinese one too! Hope to read more of your writings! I dun mind Yugi/Yuugi being a girl though... Maybe it's the influence... u.u;;
HikariChang chapter 1 . 8/29/2003

::whispers:: ...o.o;; where the yuugiou-ish-sive part?

::coughs:: yesh!~ anyway it wash really nice ;; ::whisper:: yet confusing..but I follow..

heehee!I'm coming back MWAHAHAHAHA oki yesh - -; I'm done..very goodie one go on with the other fanfiction .

AngelTakio chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
DT: O.o... Wow!

Magenta: o.O... Deep!

Sakura: I'll brake the silence, ok? Strawberry, please do not take this the wrong way, you know we love you, especaly Angel (whos... sick at the moment, hehe), but I donno, this sounds kinda like someone else wrote it compared to your other storys. But hey, in some ways its a good thing, because it means your becoming a better writer! Nice job with your word play! The only complaint I have is this, Why did you change Yugi's sex? It would have sounded the same if he was male, but just courious

Angel: :: Not really sick but locked in a cage instead :: AH! LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!

All exept Sakura: O.O! WHAT DID YOU DO?

Sakura: Uh-Oh, Gatta go! Answer me soon
x Hearts chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
- it's really neat! confusing, but neat!
dark fairy7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
who was that about?

and when r u going to update on ur other stories?
chibidark angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
ah, that was just so cute and so sad, that was just unfair that they couldn't meet each other *bawls eyes out* and then, when she heard the violin, that was him playing, wasn't it? that's just too sad, but then, cute ending and meeting each other again, and cuteness and hugging, huzza! this was kewel, keep up the kawaii writing and hey, will you pleze update ski trip? that story's the coolest! _ farethee well! _
chibibaka1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
very well done! I love your writing so much! Great job!

Akuma Malick chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
*pats you on the back* My friend, you have done it again... fabulous writing indeed... great job... keeps its ups!

(yes, hyperness taking over...da da da DA!)