Reviews for I Miss You So: A Love Story
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 10/18
The summary reminded me of the movie the lovely bones. i'll try to read it later
MadCow77 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
I happened to chanced upon this while researching Japanese funerals to see if I could somehow shoehorn Western elements - making speeches/eulogies in particular - from Google. I haven't found what I was looking for, but was instead rewarded by a well-written and emotional ride. I don't think I can say anything new that the many other reviews have already said, so I'll just end it here with a "well done".
PrincessDenise06 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Wow, just wow... This is beautiful! I've been scrolling through your fics when I found this. I'm so glad I did.

You made me cry... :'D
MimoRei13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
interesting! i love your story!
Demented Symphony chapter 18 . 9/29/2009
Just finished the entire thing in one setting and I hav to say, great job. Alot of it kinda reminded me of the book 'Lovely Bones'. How she watched over her family as they grieved and had a chance to be with the boy she loved. You write very well and I look foward to reading more of your stories in the future.
SnarkyPenname chapter 18 . 6/15/2007
Beautiful story but just one suggestion at the end have tomoyo wake out and find it was just a dream
Drifting One chapter 18 . 4/13/2007
At the very end, I was crying and smiling at the same time. Oh gosh, I loved it!
Drifting One chapter 11 . 4/13/2007
I am crying, and everyone at school is wonedring why. it was beautiful, sad, and I loved it. I originally came because of the promise of ExT, but I just don't care anymore. What a beautiful story!
Seductive Venus chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Your story's going great! I like it so much. And I wanted to cry when they were asking Sakura and the two boys. I think that losing someone who is friends with everyone is sad. I love the serious and mournful way you wrote it. I feel grief seeping into my heart
Seductive Venus chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
I don't blame you for loving this fic. It's got a great premise, wonderful storyline, nice characters, and very good writing. Angst is very hard to perfect and I can say that it's very perfect in your case. Syaoran's very realistic here. I think he would be hit a lot coz Tomoyo's like a sister to him..
Seductive Venus chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Poor Sakura-chan... She's got it hard. I would've lost my will if it was my best friend. And everything's so sad and angsty. i love the way you write. you bring out emotions very well and i admit that i've cried so much already
Seductive Venus chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Mothers do have a weird sixth sense when it comes to their children... Anyway, the saddest chapter yet in your story. I cried with Sonomi when the news was broken. I think i wouldnt have enough courage to go on if my only daughter died... and her friends arent holding up well either. nice work though
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
You described death beautifully. It was so reasonable I won't be surprised if it was like that in the afterlife. Hmm, Tomoyo's reactions sound just like the ones that one might get if he/she found out that he/she just died. Your character seems nice and cool. And I cried when Tomoyo watched her death.. it was so sad~
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i wonder what happened. your descriptions and detailed imagery are very nice. i can imagine what it's like to be in Tomoyo's head. Your characters are very realistic. And the way you wrote it is really good.
Judy chapter 18 . 10/31/2005
One word. Excellent. I'm crying...its so good.