Reviews for Just Let Me Go
glamur chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great story! This felt lovely to read, and you've written the characters true to canon. (Thank you very much for your e-mail as well, and telling me what you thought of my story even though you couldn't review. For some reason, it didn't seem to allow me to reply to you through e-mail. Grr ... technical dificulties!)
Scatterheart chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Snape has a wife? Nice! She's me, of course. HEY! That means Hermione's taking MY MAN, that evil womanz! She needs to die - oh, wait. Review. hahahaha.
This is such a beautiful one-shot, Winter. I absolutely adore one-shots, and you write yours so exquisitely. i love your characterization of Snape, the way he's like in bed... mm. Very believable, and yet very pre-Raphaelite Romantic all at the same time.
You must write more of these.
Talon McGreggor chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
A very nice predicament they're in. I don't know if it makes Snape seem shallow or not, but it definitely gives a very human side to Hermione. I liked it.

It also made me think-which is nice. There's so many things that can happen before this bit: how he became her lover, etc. Thanks for a good read!

Talon
Merry the Psychotic Coconut chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
This is so good! Excellent job! Toodles!
Taya chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Aww! So sad and sweet at the same time.
DistinctVagueness chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I love a bit of angsty Severus/Hermione and this was perfect. Nicely done :)
Headmaster Cromwell chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
I was wondering if you would be interested in joining my Harry Potter Online Roleplaying game. There we roleplay as though we are students attending the magical school Salem. This includes going to classes, making friends, having adventures, ect. The link to the main page is:

headmaster_cromwell/

The link to the Velvet Hall is:

Hope you'll come join us. :) Cheers!
DwendeLeStrange chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Your right. Very angsty, but I love it!