Reviews for Glass Tears of the Chosen
DarkSerene chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
Oh my gosh I love it! You've GOT to continue the story! PLEASE! The suspense is MURDERING me! Continue the story PLEASE!
SilverRyu chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
Yeah, some promise you made. Its been what four months! If you had an excuse then I wouldnt be reviewing again(its a great story).
CuriousMidnightFantasy chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Your story rocks! I hope you update soon!
Lemur chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Hey! HI! Salutations. I checked the "review-response-things" you gave in the latest chapter of the Fruits Basket fic, and I see the parts about Evil Lemur cookies. *Runs off to bake* Hmm...It's going to take a lot of cookies to feed the reviewers! ;_; (But I am adamant on feeding them all!) I wonder if there is a limit to how much we can type. (I'll just have to check by typing random nonsense for the next hour or so!) Anyway. Woo! 50 reviews. You're special. You can always ask me to give you a review if you need one so you don't have to resort to writing reviews for yourself! Oh, I have to ask you...are you taking the SAT in May? I need to find someone else who is. Anyways. *tries to think of something to type* Life is good. How are you? Blah Blah. Oh!...The picture! Heh, I said that I would give it to you, and I haven't followed through. Well...I like to procrastinate. But here is the picture scanned!:

:It took me 3 freakin' scans to get it all scanned because the picture is so big. Hmm. I remember! You have secret pen names? Argh. How will I find out what they are? *thinks* Oh. I will discover them. Yes I will. *cackles* (Actually I probably won't...but I sound threatening don't I? Right?) I realize that my the writing in my reviews is kind of hard to read. That is because I write how I think...and my thinking is erratic. So, my writing is erratic. Don't be hatin'! I don't have mad writing skillz like some people. If I did, though, I would write me some stories! Yes. Yes I would. But, not pervy stories. I can't write pervy stuff! *squeaks and hides* (Though I have never tried!) Oh, I wish I had a story to tell or something. Maybe I'll go do an online Mad-Lib or something and post it on here. Yes. I think I will! *runs off* *A couple of minutes pass* I'm back! I did one! It sucks. But I'm showing you anyway!: Name: Amusement Park

An amusement park is always fun to visit on a hot summer

cow. When you get there, you can rent a

meat and go for a swim. And there are lots of

smelly things to eat. You can start off with a hot dog on

a/an farmer with mustard, relish, and toes

on it. Then you can have a buttered ear of chocolate chip muffin with a

nice holy slice of watermelon and a big bottle of

cold festering water. When you are full, it's time to go on the

roller coaster, which should settle your lemur.

Other amusement park rides are the Dodge-Em which has little

monkeys, that you drive and run into other pairs of pants,

and the Merry-Go-Round where you can sit on a big chinchilla

and try to grab the gold beast as you ride past.

Aww, that wasn't even funny. I need to try again. This one is a "new religion creator":

New Religion Creation

'New Testament'

To her husband's surprise the Virgin Lemur was pregnant with child. Fortunately for Virgin Lemur, an angel explained that her child was Ms. Flora Christ, the world's lord and Professional Pooper Scooper, the glorious perverted uncle of God. At his birth angels told shepherds in the field to follow a shining potato to find him. Also, three sneaky lemurs came bearing gifts of bananas and fanfiction writers. Yea verily, and it came to pass, after Ms. Flora Christ was baptized by being submerged in steaks he gave the sermon on the cookie. At the sermon on the cookie Ms. Flora Christ taught: Blessed are the meaty for they shall sing the chinchillas, and hyper are the stinky for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Ms. Flora Christ also performed many miracles such as when he turned monkeys into rats at his friend's wedding, and made the loud man not so loud. Unfortunately the rulers became angry with the influence of Ms. Flora Christ, So they beat up him like a ham demon. But someday he will return in magnificent glory... So tithe and watch your back!

Ms. Flora Christ? Dear Lord. And he's my child? We are all doomed! Anyway. That was fun, so I'm gonna create another religion-Mad-Lib thing! *runs off for a minute* I like this religion! It has chinchillas!: New Religion Creation

'New Age Text'

From the most beastly regions of the spiritual plane, I have channeled the disembodied spirit of Elvis , bringing to you the wisdom and chocolate chip cookie of the lost city of Roanoke. To usher in the New Age of chinchillas you must heed my words and chew annoyingly. The time is soon when the space demon cows of our galactic cousins will return and our collective snarkyness will reach critical mass. The highest frequencies of the universe will spiral through the spirit chakras of the worthy, and our 3rd brain shall be opened. But first we must look deep inside and accept our inner chinchilla. We must feel the inner chinchilla, become the inner chinchilla, slice it as though it was a pie. We must accept our karmic past, and, as our yogi master, Lillia (yeah, you are in this one), always says 'The true form of a beast is actually a lecherous fanfiction writer, but enlightenment is like a evil ham demon on the wind'. For there is no right or wrong, no magical singer or anti-magical singer, only one great and omnipresent dead man.

Yes. That was awesomeness. The true beast is a lecherous fanfiction writer? Oh yeah. SPEAK THE TRUTH BABY! *hides* Yeah, I guess this is not the place to say that. But beasts are cool too! Man, okay, this is getting long! This is a beast review. I've just been sitting here for a freakin' hour typing it. Yeah, so I have some anime for you to borrow eventually. (like FMA and maybe something else)

Oh, yeah, so, I guess you might be wondering why I put the word "chinchilla" in all of the Mad-Libs. Here's the story: So, I was at the mall the other day. My mom and I were in Belk or whatever the hell it's called. I was trying to find some Godiva chocolate to buy. (They sell little bars at the checkout counters) So we were all happy and stuff, when suddenly, we reached the fur coat section. I was all like: "Woah. I WANNA TOUCH!" so we went over there and the creepy lady who was trying to sell the coats greeted us...creepily. Ok, this woman had the voice of, I dunno, an evil underworld demon queen? It was way too friendly, and CREEPY. (more on this later) So anyway, we went to touch a coat. It was soft. Then the creepy lady was all like: "Oh That's a rabbit there. Yeah. Feel that rabbit. Soft ain't it?" And, I was all like...WTF! That's a COAT...not a rabbit. I mean,...she was all creepy and friendly...and then she just refers to a coat as an animal. It made me...uncomfortable. So we went around feeling the coats...a fox one...a mink one...a freakin' beaver one (I know..what the hell. Who wears a beaver? It was soft though.) And then, we got to her "favorite" coat. She's all like "Oh, I like this coat. Mhmm...m...yeah. It's a mink coat. Yuh feel the mink? Yeah,...feels good don't it? Mhmm." Yeah, okay. It didn't feel THAT good. But, the collar of the coat was interesting. She tells us: "M, oh yes, this collar. It's chinchilla. That's soft. Feel that chinchilla. Ya like that? I like that. I like it. M..chinchilla..." Then...I felt it...and it was REALLY !&%$ing SOFT OMGWTFBBQ! Okay, so...I've never felt a dead chinchilla before, but...now I want a real chinchilla. Someday. As a pet. Maybe when I'm older. I told my mom that I would name the chinchilla Elmer, because nobody names their pet Elmer. I mean...where's the Elmer love! Yeah, life is cruel. But seriously, that lady at the store was creepy. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating. But, still...it makes the story more interesting!

OH! I have to put a review for your story; here I go!: "Yer story be good!"

~Till next time...this is Lemur...signing off!~
Mizu Sousui chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
Dark Magician is the best! yeah! okay, now this is a VERY good, no, an AWESOME story, i want more! MUST read more! oh and i have a laptop : P (kidding) but, could you read and review my story DESTINY(kingdom hearts)sometime? please? *puppy eyes*
SilverRyu chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
Come on its been forever since you last updated. I think the last time I read this was a month ago or almost a month. It sucks when authors who write good stories take forever updating.
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Brian: Ok this is a story is really amazing. It's hard to find something wrong with it. That doesn't mean it's perfect. One thing I didn't like is the idea of the spirts of the items having separate bodies than their vessels. In an early chapter I noticed that Tea wore pants to school. The girls wear skirts for their uniform. You got the boys' uniforms right but I don't understand why the girls' were wrong. Hopefully you can throw a duel into one of the next couple chapters, too.

Serenity: This is a great story. You matched the characters with thier personalities perfectly. It's really a great to see what Tea might have been like before she met Yugi and the others. The Yugi and Tea pairing is very good, too. After chapter 5 you left me in suspense, which I love. It makes it more realistic compared to an actual episode. I can't wait to see the next part to this epic story.

Brian's Rating: 7/10

Serenity's Rating: 8/10
Neo chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
I only recently found so I have only read a few stories here. I am a Yu-Gi-Oh fan and this is a very good story. The suspense that you leave at the end of each chapter makes it a lot like an actual episode. The detail that you put into this is remarkable. The personalities that you have given to the characters are nearly flawless. There are a few minor errors that I have noticed. One is that on the show Ryou Bakura does not communicate with the Spirit of the Ring and doesn't appear to even know of its existance, although your version adds more to the plot. And (for ealier chapters) at school Tea's uniform is a skirt and not pants. Don't get me wrong I love what you're doing and I hope that the story will continue. I'm just wondering if the other characters will come into play, such as Kaiba or Marik.
Ashe chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
YYES! Ha, thank you so much for continuing GTOTCO! Yeah, had to say that first. I was surprised and delighted when I visited again and found you had updated, that simply made my day! I am truly glad that your interest and faith in this fic has been rekindled! As I said before, you are doing a magnificent (okay, so I really said awesome, but I hate too much repetativeness) job and keep it up! Thanks so much for your welcome and yes, I do believe I have come to enjoy this world of fandom as much as you do! Excellent job in setting everything up and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Kira the black wolf chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
o.o...wo...::snort::...shes so pathetic...she should have beaten her mother senseless...but...i guess she is just a prep...and preps dont hurt people...girly-girls...well..i like your story and please update soon...dont make me hunt you down...n.n
Inuyoukai-san chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
what's gonna happen to yami? and anzu? what does yugi find? please i need to know!
Excellion Arbiter chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Wow, this story is dramatic, scary and outstanding all in one! The Shadow Master reminds of a few bad guys. Let's see, there's Yami Marik, Zork Necrophadius(is that spelled correctly?), and Slade from the Teen Titans. Please Update!
enigma chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
I love the story. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I must say your writing style is beautiful and fluid. I love the detailed descriptions and your depictions of the characters. I can't wait to see what happens to the Tea, and how the relationship between her and Yami is going to develop. Please update soon. _
mariks1andonly chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
I love the story! I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES!
Healing Spirit chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
AWESOME! You finally updated! . I'm soo happy! It seemed like eons ago since you last updated! (from chapter 3)

I really hope that you won't ever give up on this fic until you finish! Your such an awesome writer and I really hope that someday, I'll write as great as you do!

If you'd like, check out my stories too so that you can give me some pointers on how to write better. Please! I want to know! '

, etc., etc.

~Healing Spirit (ShiningFriendship II)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »