Reviews for Schism
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow... :o)

Good job :o)
BlueSkies08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Absolutely amazing. The writing, the plot, everything. You really could not have caught the emotions of the two characters any more perfectly in my opinion. Also you could've easily made this into a fluff at the end and everything was happily ever after, but the fact that you ended this the way you did makes this a VERY memorable story. Trust me when I say I will come back and read this again :)
ed209uardo chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I don't think I ever seen someone get so deeply into these characters. Simply amazing. Thank you.
fshgr chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Thanks, i'm now throughly depressed... seriously though, this was really good. enjoyed reading it.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 5/29/2005

Very well written, though. Good fic :)

Cartly chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
This story was totally awesome. Wow. Very heartbreaking, but very in-character. Definitely one that I'll read again sometime.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Wow. Great emotion. You have a terrific understanding of the characters, their hurt and pain. Great angst. Well done!
sk023 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
That was good...really good. Nice emotional buildup - tension was awesome. Looking forward to seeing more stuff!
the female apophis chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
this is me desperatly trying not to cry.

the emotions that you have are so powerful. how do you do it? i could see every little thing playing out before me. this is the best story that i have ever read on . that's no lie. *sniffs* i love this story. i love the way you did this. i love the way you portrayed the characters. hell, i love every single little thing about this story. i can't wait to see what other kinds of stories you have in store for us. if they're all as good as this, they'll be quite the reads!

excellent/fantastic/fantabulous work!

much love to ya!

*sends shit loads of chocolate your way*