Reviews for Forever
Francois Noir chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
i love this evil side of guy. he's so...corey feldman-ish. very dream a little dream. i like this way too much, no? hehe. it's ok. i'm just obsessively obsessive. maybe i shouldn't compare your story to random corey movies...but i can't help it! it's SO dream a little dream-y. hehe. dreamy. heh. i'm lame. but this story is not. it weases much ju-uice, bud-dy! keep it up, i love it mucho. WEA-SEL! WEA-SEL! DRINK LIKE A MAN, ESE! DRINK LIKE A MAN, WEASEL! STO-NEY IS THE CRUSTIEST VA-TO I'VE EVER WIT-NESSED, SO DON'T HARSH HIS GIG, BUD-DY!

Francois Noir chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
WHOA! kind of like in "dream a little dream" when coleman goes to sleep and chills with corey feldman in his, the dreams that they share. or something. i don't know. it always confused me. but guy's not in connie's dreams or anything, just in random reflective objects...for the moment. that'd be cool if he talked to her in her dreams, too. very dream a little dream. that'd be way cool. he'd be like...corey feldman. and that'd just be beyond awesome. WOW! but no matter what, this already IS beyond awesome. keep it up, cimmy! YOU DA STOOB! w00t-cha!

hello, my name is:

Chelsea chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
WOT! IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE FOR NOT READING THIS SOONER! i love this! Its great. Superb work. Its adorable with Connie talking to the invisable Guy and just OMG everything seems like an acadamy award-winning movie! This could be a movie. LOL. this rocks. now i have ANOTHER one of your stories to obsess over! UPDATE QUICK!

Chels chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Okay now im very scared!
Chelsea ob chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
wow. that was intense. i love it. on to chapter 2 . . . im scared, dude.
FlatOutCrazy chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Ah! Creepiness. Poor Guy! He's gonna get better, right? Arharg. I might come after you if something bad happens so that there isn't Connie/Guy...not really but I wanted to sound scary so you'd make him be better. Anywho, hurry and update!
iluvguygermaine00 aKa Samantha chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
you adore me?i adore you too!you're the greatest!hold on a sec...*itches bug bite*...okay I'm back. My reveiws seem to be interesting too?wow, I'm on a roll!Haha!I could write reveiws all day...okay, well maybe I don't have that type of attention span, but give me a few fics to read and I should be good!i have a lot of bug bites from soccer...ugh...okay back to the review!this story is great i really like it!but please don't kill Guy!I love Guy so much!You could ... um...Linda! tell ya the truth, i really don't like her... i'm too good for Eden Hall... ...ha!I wish I had an invisible Guy for me...they should make those and have people buy them!I'd buy lots and lots of 'em!woot! ...I'll go the way, you updated really fast!Sandwhiches for all!Luv ya!Samantha aKa iluvguygermaine00
do not email me chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
ah finally something where connie and guy are a happy couple. in almost all other stories connie hates hm and he wants her back. good job, good story. please keep writing it, for me *flashes puppy dog face with hopeful look in eyes*

please excuse my attempt at humor
KShyne99 chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
WOW! I love this! This is so good so far! I dont know how i'm going to be able to handle it though, it looks like it may be very sad!

The first chapter was unbelievably cute and realistic. Connie and Guy's convo sounded just like real people. And when the accient happened, my heart started beating faster, i'm not gonna lie to you - i was scared.

Poor, poor Connie. Her boyfriends in a coma, and does she have a mental problem? Cuz i've heard that that can happen after witnessing a trauma.

Update soon, this is awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
LIke where your heading with this, but im a little confused. This Guy at the end of this chapter - is he a ghost or a pigment of her imagination? I'ts probably me who's tired and not reading properly, so I'll read it agsin after sleep.

iluvguygermaine00 aKa Samantha chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
hey! i feel so loved to get a dedication! haha! but your ranting always works to get new ideas!it took me a good 2 hours to read is tiring for me. i almost beat my coach up with my cleat!oh he got me so'll tell ya about it anyway onto my story about taking 2 hours to read this. Okay, so I come home from soccer and I'm hungry(the last time i ate was at like 3-ish)But I take a shower first. then i check my mail and start to read this. then i decide i'm really hungry so i make a pizza. so while the pizza is cooking i start to read this. then i get the urge to lay this is about 8:30 at night then my pizza is done then i watch TV 'til like 10 and here I am now. Now I don't feel good and I'm sitting here ranting(see, i can rant too!...but it isn't as good as when you rant!haha). Okay, so I can't wait until you update!And I think I'm going to sleep now...or not.i have unbelievabley strange sleeping habits...okay I'm going now,I promise!Luv ya!Samantha aKa iluvguygermaine00
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5