Reviews for Loyalty of Friendship
Sadisticdarkstar chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Loved your stories! I just read both loyalty stories back to back wish there was more! Keep writing can't wait to read the rest of your stories :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
aww x-pac..maybe ya shoulda stayed with hunter and his boys
Guest chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
shes sleeping with everyone else...whats wrong with christian? . he is a sex god
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
aww mia..rob(cute as he is)is so not litas flavour
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Mmm...hbk,hhh,nash,batista,rvd...damn samias a lucky girl(and in rl...those wives or girlfriends of these are very very lucky!)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
but huntey never did anything to you when he was in NWO :( why ya wanna screw with him?just(i hate myself for saying this)break down hbk and nash..and be done with it
Jinu-san chapter 30 . 8/6/2004
I have spent the last few days reading this fic and Where Loyalty Lies, and I have to say I loved them both lots ; Maybe there could be a sequel to this fic as well? Like how Samia's plans at getting back at Bischoff go?
angelinexo chapter 30 . 7/31/2004
Please make another sequel!
Supa 420 chapter 30 . 7/29/2004
WOW! I just finished reading the first and now this part of this story. Took only 2 days of reading with a bunch of shit to do in between. Lol. I loved this story and am glad I found it, even if it was a lil late lol. I hope to see more stories from you like this... maybe another Robbie one... or maybe even one with Dave... or should I call him Cutie McHottie? HAHA. Love'd that btw. Cracked up and started crying I was laughing so hard. He just seems like the type to be such a nice guy mixxed with the wrong crowd. Thanks for sharing the stories and I REALLY hope to see more work from you like this one.b
wwefanatic92 chapter 30 . 7/27/2004
That was a really great story. I never expected HBK and Lita to hook up, but it was great. You have to make another sequel! PLEASE!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 30 . 7/27/2004
*applauds* wonderful story ending, I am totally stoked to have been along for the ride. U write so wonderfully well. Thanks for sharing such a great story with us all. Keep up the impressive writing as I'll be reading :- )
lucyzigg chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
Aw, it's all done! So many things to mention: first and foremost, Batista came back (YAY) and beat down Evolution, X-Pac turned tail and then turned tail AGAIN like the coward I knew he was, and Stacy Keibler covered in soda is a sight I wish I could see. Lita and Shawn as a secret couple sounded appropo, as well as Samia and Rob still taking it slow (but at least taking it! lol). I will stop rambling now, but let me reiterate one thing: this story, like Playing Charades, was amazingly written and utterly fabulous; you should be beyond proud.

Liz
Latisha C chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
Great chapter and superb ending to this second story in the series. I am assuming purely on they way you left the last chapter that you have left sort of a cliff hanger ending in case you decide to write a sequel to this second story. Anyways great job and L8R!
CSA81 chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
I loved it! Are you going to leave it like that or elaborate? Either way, I loved it!
Eternal Sailor Serenity chapter 30 . 7/26/2004
Wow, what an ending. Here's another long review for ya! The thing with Stacy and the soda was fun to read about. I really liked the part where Kevin stood up to X-Pac. My favorite lines in this chapter were...

“We’d never betray each other for a woman in the nWo. You guys have gone completely soft. The nWo wouldn’t—“

“Stand for this,