Reviews for Born with a curse and gift
LoveGohan chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
It made me cry
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
gohan is one of favorite characters and with this it makes me kinda wont to cry for him because the cell games was a big step for him and yes he did have a hard childhood. just, i think you were dead on with this. great job.
mik chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Thats a really gud fanfic!
Shea Loner chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
WOW. this is nniiccee! i liked this view of gohan, agift and a curse, i didn't think of that. well must
Hao's girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
aww...poor Gohan...

Love your stories _, even if my name is no longer Videl...

- DV, HG
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
wow...that was a fabulous fic...loved it,but i love angst better than mystery
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
hey sorry i havent reviewed to anything lately, i had to go school shopping, couldnt get near the computer, and got back from the camping trip from Hell. In other words busy and bored to death, Great story, i know thats what i type for everything but sadly my vocabulary level has reached a minimum.(and i cant spell)I talk to much, so i'll go before i put you to sleep or something.
Marbus chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
It is enjoyable to read an angst with a smile at the end.

I understand that though there are people there to help him, in his mind thetr as far away as his father.
Wandering Namek chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Excellent introspective on Gohan. You're right, being a halfling sounds like a blessing and a curse.

Loved your use of words and descriptions. Very in-character. Maybe you should write one where he talks to Piccolo about these feelings. Piccolo would listen, I'm sure. *smile*