Reviews for Hates Me
Phoebe chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
Yes! I love Alex/Mia!

And I really hate Jenna/Alex!

It's Jenna/Isaac!

Great story! Write more about Alex/Mia!
meekozy chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Hey! I really liked you're story, just don't make it so dramatic though
Photon Rays chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Interesting start but ... um... Alex and Mia are realated ... brother and sister...
Shima Ame chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
FF wouldn't let me on for a signed review, so this will have to do... but ANYway... I REALLY liked it n_n I almost cried and I'm sure everyone in the house currently wants to kill me for my sqealing XD I know it sounds cheesy, but you're a really good writer! I have yet to read a bad FF from you! o keep it up!
roc-girl chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
the rewited version was much better. no spelling or grammer errors and good use of words. good Job
Torrid chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
that was really short, and pretty good, but do make it longer
sadal suud chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hm.. I don't really like Imilshipping that much (Mudshipping! Yay!) but this seems interesting! Great job and keep up the good work! _
Miranda L chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
It's cute. Go Alex/Mia.

(Isn't it terrible that Mia never showed any signs of liking Alex in the game?)
Katsuharu Miyoku chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Katsu: Only Katsu Here today as the Luna and My Brother in law Went to see their Parents... Damn... Im not Gonna Get Laid Tonight...

9.5 For Originality

Its Only Redeeming Quality. You Are Obviously a Novice and Need Practice. This Isnt a Flame, Im Just Pointing Out the Obvious

2.0 For Romance

Ugh... You Need Work... If You Need Help On Romance Topics Email Solaris (who isn't here to Help You, Im an action Writer Myself) or Vyctori Which i will Give to you soon... Once i Get it Down.

10 For Spelling

Perfct Selling Nuff

4.5 out of 10 overall

Disappointingly Short and Pointless, not even a full chapter and you did more muse skit than you did story. Practice Practice Practice! Ive Got My Eye on you So Please Update and Make the Story Longer...

Signed

Katsuharu Miyoku

Lunaris Celestius/Miyoku and Solaris Celestius Are not Here Due To a Trip North to MI (Michigan)
ur first review chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
its was good, but it should have been isaac and mia