Reviews for Riot Girl
Jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
BlindSword chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This fic tottaly rocks!:: gives you a thumbs up::

It was aweosme how you made Pan, Trunks and their gand hardcore punks!

Death to the preps! ::really evil smirk::

Keep it up!

iTomato chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I have to admit, I really don't like the Trunks/Pan pairing... mostly because they're 13 years apart in age. But I liked this fic! If they were closer in age, I'd probably support it XD. Anyways-
PUNK ROCKERS! down with the freaking posers, preps and sluts! ::cheers:: i loved pan and trunks as punks like that. awesomeness
penns chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
ooh! i like this! i hate posers too. and preps and perky people. they suck major donkey balls. anyway, this is cool.
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
That was sweet and other stuff i cant remember, but it was good i just cant think. i can hear my heart in my head and its saying, THROB, THROB, THROB, Sorry major head ach loved the story but i have to go take some tylonal.
Nicole Evans chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Good story. Good song. Gotta love the GC. One of my fav bands.
Blue Arashi chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
OMG! I hate u! U stole my ideas! I was supposed to have a dance and MT was supposed to call Pan a punk rock princess in my story! *mouth hanging open in shock* Gr other than that though i liked the story!

Rock on!

Your Majesty, The Queen...

Arashi (aka the punk rock princess)
kissmyass chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Alia Nights chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
You must update this fic soon. It is awesome. And for all you Avril lovers and posers, KISS MY FUCKING ASS! *Cackles and grins* Safety pins are fun.. especially when you sit in class, bored out of your mind and you just carve over this little doodle you drew upon your arm.
PuNkEd out mETAL chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Aw! Way cool! And very cute! _ I loved it!