Reviews for Vice Versa
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww so sweet. I love how you do the Blues. Can you make a story for them.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
ouch, that really hurts. Been there. Poor bubbles
Pear-Shaped chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Your fic was really sweet, I loved the close attention to detail)
Audrey chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
;_; this story suits bubblesxboomer so well! you've really got their characters set down right, and their relationship :) i like your wording of this sentence (or half of a sentence):

it makes perfect sense that she should fall in love with him the precise moment he falls out of love with her.

one 'tip for improvement', just because fanfiction says so, the conclusions which bubbles met seemed... a bit too late? it just didn't feel like she had suspicions before, and more like she finally figured out the whole thing over some breakfast.

great job though :) thoroughly enjoyed it.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh gosh.

I absolutely love this. It's just so...heartbreaking. Most of your lines really moved me- the way you detailed them was simply fantastic. I can actually feel Bubbles as you narrate what she sees and what she felt.

Ah, so sad.

But simple wonderful.

Great job. :)
BubblesHere1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Did you hear that? That was my heart breaking /3 that was so sad !
kyannabrown chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Very well done. Usually I don't read stories about the Blues, but for some reason I decided to read this one. Thankful that I did (: It's nice to see the Blues like this and not always so happy & having the perfect relationship like they are usually done. I feel really bad for Bubbles now, since I kinda know what she's going through & feel her pain. I'd like to see how this turned out. Sequel please ? Probably not, but eh it was worth a shot (;
SushiChica chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Your prose is absolutely dazzling, and you're one of the few people who can write angst in a way that I actually find interesting and tolerable. Truly excellent work.

-SushiChica
Sinshana chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was so amazing. You should have continued it.
Shipmate chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aw...it's like sweet sadness this story, it was quite deep and meaningful really...well, anyway great fic! I've put it in my favourite's!
babi-gurl-chels chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I like the fanfics you write about Bubbles and Boomer. You make the characters believable. I'm hoping you're gonna write more then just one-shots with this pair! Good story!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This is the first angst fic I've seen about Bubbles and I'm not disappointed, it was (just like all of your other work) perfect.
Caeruleus Flamma chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Better be careful Hairy Gregory, they may decide to just be safe and delete all your reviews, It'd be a shame to lose all of those 1500 reviews, wouldn't it.

WEll, noticing that my last review didn't have that much pertaining to the story, I decided to post another one.

That was a really nice angsty fic. I felt really sorry for Bubbles at the end of that. Seeing the world from her eyes. Hearing all herthoughts. It is really nice how you picked a situation that would normally be, well, normal and make it seem so significant, make an utterly pointless meal breathe philosophy and rhetoric. Really nice and saddening. I hope you do more.
Brightflower chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Aw, this fic was so sad! I liked it a lot. I'm glad you didn't let those silly people get you down with the removing of the fic. I guess everyone's supposed to be super careful of every single damn word they write!

Anyway, this was great. Are you going to add more, or was this it? Either way, it's perfectly done!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Yeah, it's so bloody annoying when FFNet kick off stories (or authors, for that matter), just 'cos some bastard asshole decides to be a son-of-a-bitch and screw people over for no good fcuking reason.

(Um, I wasn't counting...4 different, 2 implied. :P)

If this is all they find to do with their time, then I would suggest that maybe the staff of FFNet should go and shove their heads where the sun never shines (4 different, 3 implied).

I wonder if they can also remove overly obscene signed reviews...? Hm... :D LOL.

Good to see you're not letting it get you down too much though, songbirdjen. One of my fics just has some occasional not-very-strong swearing and mild violence, but I gave it an R rating, just in case (the Super Squad Chronicles). :D

You said there might be a single follow-up chapter to this - I look forward to it if there is. :D TTFN.