Reviews for Pharaohs
FireFox Vixen chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
very well written and beautiful
Pruhana chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
"By the power of Ra" not raw
Pruhana chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
this story is a real good one, 'cept maybe some things doesn't make sense..but its good
shadowcat chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
godd story as far as I read but one thing is bugging me and the that the spelling of prince or presleys other name, it's spelled Rapese not Ramses, just off by one letter but it's good so far
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
coolness!
xt1me chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
When I first started reading Yugioh fanfic I thought that there should be a Mummies Alive crossover with it. And now I’ve found one! THANK YOU!
chibineko chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
very funny, I liked the ending -
chibineko chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
NONONO IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD, Any way please update soon. -
KotoriRod chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
this does make up for the long update. you are a good typer. Can you review my stories?
GlassSplinter chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
i love this crossover story, and i really hope you consider continuing soon. it's been a year already, hasn't it?
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Good job! I really like it! _
Tiara Shin chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Link didn't work, so here it is again. Replace the * with . and it should work...It has the first few episodes of 'Mummies Alive'.

tv*yahooligans*yahoo*com
Tiara Shin chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
Well, I hope you sort things out soon. Erm, no, i don't have any idea's for your story, but I think it is great so far. Oh, and I have a link for you to refresh your memory of 'Mummies Alive'

I hope it works. And please continue soon. Pretty please? (I don't know why I end all my reviews like that...*sweetdrops*)
Anime-Blade chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
we can wait then- as long as you don't abandon this! It's really good, and just where IS Yami anyway? Can't wait till when ever you have the time to update this!
anonymous me yeah woo chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
"Taking deep breaths, Jakal tried to calm his racing heart..."

whoa! Mummies whose organs are in jars beside their bed/sarcopho-whatchamacallits can breathe and have a heart beat! A racing heat beat!

kewl!

But seriously, i think there may be something a little wrong with this... no offense

now i shall continue reading!