Reviews for Five Things that Never Happened to Dawn
Luna del Cielo chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
Dawn gives him a good approximation of the look she bestowed on Spike when he came back, and Mac doesn't try to talk to her again.

-NICE description

Very beautiful last chapter. Thank you for sharing.
Luna del Cielo chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Hot DAMN this was good. Wow. Stunning, unexpected, brilliant- and more. You are an amazing writer!
Luna del Cielo chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Oh, everything." Buffy stretched luxuriously again. "First of all, there are a few geeks who need to be taught a lesson on what real villains are. Then there's Tara-wanna turn her, Dawnie? She put up with enough crap from Willow. I kinda feel sorry for her."

"Yes! Yay!" Dawn bounced and clapped.

"Maybe Anya, too, for putting up with Xander," suggested Spike.

- I love chipper Vamp Dawn!And yay for turning Tara & Anya!

Wow, crazy. Crazy good, that is :D
Luna del Cielo chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Beautiful. Tear jerking, even
Luna del Cielo chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
AW LOVE this!
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
ha too bad that didn't happen, I think Dawn and Faith as sisters would be cute.
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
*grins evilly* nice. :D

I kinda wanna read this chapter as a full story. That'd be amazing...

-Tamora, the Cardboard Moon
WhatWeDo chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I never considered that they might have given Dawn to Faith, as that slayer's sister.

"That Buffy had chosen her death, as she'd never chosen her life." - This sentence is perfect. Ultimate perfection. I bow down to this sentence.

And another perfect sentence is: "Good old Sunnydale. You know, I don't think they ever really appreciated me here."

The Junior Watcher chapter was so sad!

Wow, you really explored different possibilities! You're very creative. I love the wording of 'buried by the earth and sea.' So sad. But then, you make everything alright. And I love you for it.

This is really wonderful writing.

- Jessica

(Please check out my homepage if you'd like to write in a Buffyverse group, as a canon or original character!)
Mousewolf chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Whoa. C'est tres bon.
Roony chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
man, I like all of these.

#3's my fav though (blush guiltily)

and #4 is second fav, so..

excellant job here! You never disappoint!
teaonthestairs chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
This was so amazing! I've read a heap of these from many different fandoms I this was one of the best, I loved the different situations that you came up with and how you kept everyone so much in-character. This first was was so excellent and most likely my favourite, the second one was so very sad and very nicely written, the third one was kind of creepy - but in a good way, the forth one was just... wow, so different and elegantly put and the last one was both amusing and wonderful. Loved them all muchly.
Just Wolf chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
I think I might've preferred this if I wasn't still in gaping-mouthed amazement at how brillaint the alst chapter was. It's hard to see this in the same light, because the standard of that was so high. Some of your descriptiosn here were good, I loved how you conveyed Dawn's pain, but some of the earlier descriptions bothered me, seeming not improtant to the story you were telling. But still, in general this was a truly excellent fic. well done!
Just Wolf chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
I wasn't sure about your writing skills because of the slightly off first chapter but now... colour me stuned! I'm amazed. That was intense, powerful, I loved the strength and depth youg ave Dawn's character... what she did to Spike was so terrible and so good at them same time. You wrote this so skillfully, I could really feel with Dawn and Spike. Their characters were very well potrayed. And the ending was beautiful, dark and intense. The breath 'in out' was a great touch. Gave it an extra layer of reality.
Just Wolf chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Ooh. Now that was fun. I really want to read more of it somehow it was just so brillaint to read. Hilarious and quirky and with jsut the right amount of aU. You're chracters were really in character too. Even Spike, which no one ever seems to manage.
Just Wolf chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
Wow. That was very powerful and beautiful. I liked how it worked. i've never seen it doen before. You're attention to detial was excellent here, i mean in your descriptions.