Reviews for The Good Daughter
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw..:)
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Excellent, but even more so because you were bascially to create this out of thin air; CLAMP provides little more than that about this aspect of Sonomi's life.

*Ponders hard* I will take this facet into serious consideration when I write Sonomi and Tomoyo in the future... "Parent Talks" needs a follow up, definitely.

Thank you for this inspiring and instructive piece of work.
lawless chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Ah, it's beautiful. I think you really captured Sonomi's personality here. I've always thought her a fascinating, albeit darkly angstsy character.
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Aww. That's sweet. I've never really read a story in Sonomi's view. Awesome job once again! *gives a sweeping bow* I don't believe I've ever seen such a great author. No lies.
shikigami no miko chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wow, I loved it! and you finished it at the right moment! _
rara avis chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
So I followed the link via your post at the tsukimine shrine and surprise! I was enlightened with a very appropriate and fitting view of Sonomi-kun (whom I love very much, by the way). It was good. Thanks! (I love character POVs.)
One little thing, though: Nadeshiko was disowned after she married Fujitaka? I have a terrible memory... O_o
Chelle-sama chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Ah! I really liked this! An excellent insight into Sonomi-san.

Considering that she's one of my favorite characters, I could go on and on. I won't because that gets boring. Just let me say that I really, really liked the portrayal of her fear and duty and desperate hope.
Duckie chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
My wife told me that I had to read this, so I did. At first, I was thrown off because I thought that Sonomi was talking to Touya (because of Shadows), but soon came to realize that I was in the wrong timeline.

I really liked the way that we get to see her sister through Sonomi's eyes, and how much it hurt to lose her. It explains a lot about her personality and how she overworks herself.

I've always wondered about her relationship since the comic and the manga never really reveal much to us, but their union makes sense. It stays in line w/ Sonomi's belief-system. With a start like this, do you have any plans of flashbacks for Tomoyo of her father? They say that a girls marries a man like her father...? Just some interesting thoughts.

Keep up the good work and keep drawing me further into your stories!
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Another innovative one. It's pretty hard to analyze the workings of Daidouji Sonomi's mind and it would take a brave and talented writer to put it into writing. I'm not surprised that you were able to pull it off.

Now my question is: Are you brave enough to tackle Sonomi's baffling marriage?

Lol. Kidding.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Really good introspective on Sonomi's days after Nadeshiko/before Tomoyo. Great work!
BlackSpark chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
great job! It's nice to see a well-written, nicely done CCS fic for once. I liked it a lot, you are very good at writing (I read Take My Advice before I signed up, a while ago, and I liked it a lot). Keep it up!
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hello!

I liked this very much _ Pretty nice!
MapleCharisma chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
*dazzled by the awesome-ness* That was so good!
Mecha-Griever chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This one-shot really gives a superb interpretation of Sonomi's past which very few have ever even thought about before let alone tried to tackle. I wouldn't have imagined that her marriage would have been because of love, and I certainly agree with her approach to it as 'business'. This fic is also useful in understanding Sonomi's reaction and mind-frame in 'Shadows'. Brilliant piece of work, or should I say pleasure? Can't wait til the next chapter of 'Shadows'!
not applicable chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
That fic was wonderful. I'm pretty sure no one has written a fic like that before, but I might be worng. You have great writing skills.