Reviews for Trio: The Musical
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
WHY WERE THEY NOT IN THAT EPISODE?!Warren: So, while the Slayer is busy singing and dancing, we'll be

... singing and dancing? Does that seem like a flaw in the plan to you?

Because it sure looks like one to me!
LOL
3 it!
Teleryn chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was beautiful. Oh my goodness I'm dying inside from laughter...XD That is all.

Teleryn
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
*stands up and starts appluading. After ten minutes I finally sit down*

Bravo! This...this is pure genuis! I was re-watching "Once More With Feeling" this morning and I started to wonder what the geeks had been getting up to in this episode. Well, now I know!

Thank you both so so much for creating such a masterpiece of a fic and chosing such a great selection of songs (a couple of which I'd never heard before). This is a definite favourite. Write on!

Secret Agent Codename Bob
rebecca Dorf chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That! Was! Epic! I love this story. It's hysterical and you got the character's voices perfectly and did I mention that it's epic?
SakuraStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
One word: GENIUS.
Springrain chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I always thought Xander being the one to blame was the weakest part of that whole episode! And the reference to Halloween was great too. So funny-thank you.
david5000d chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
this has to be the longest, besttest, tasetiast fanfic I have seen with The Trio in and plus Buffy the Musical was my favorite episode cause of all the great songs they made and humour(I'll Never Tell, Let Me Rest In Peace, ect) I wished they had The Trio in that one but this is a fanfic come true in this loved it
Nelja chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I had searched this fic - or at least any fic with the Trio singing songs - for la long time.

And now, not only I find what I searched, but also it is very good. And it has a story. And it even fills the plot hole about Xander not singing about his invocation in "I've got a theory" (Yeah, we know he couldn't lie while singing)

Thank you.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Ah...finally got a chance to read this and it's delightfully funny. I recognized MOST of the songs inspiring the lyrics, so I could actually sing along with the Trio.

But I'm hoping that plot bunny with Connor hasn't skipped off too far, you know?
Eli chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
OMG! LOL! Great story! Loved the new versions of all the songs!
HonorH chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
You know I worship you, darling, and now Andraste as well. I think my favorite song is "Sunnydale"-the rhythms are a bear, but you got them exactly right. Exceedingly clever, chica!
saran chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I very much enjoyed that. I don't think I've ever read a story that long on here, usually I get too bored to finish it. Excellent job with the songs.