Reviews for In the Forest in the Night
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Oh wow, that was beautiful. (However, there were some odd symbols that didn't work and were a bit distracting.)
Good job.
shorty40 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
It's really good, yes, it's half as good as the movie, maybe more so! ttfn
L. Loire chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Very nice. I like it! I feel that this poem matches very nicely with the story itself, capturing the true essence of it. It sounds like it would make excellent song lyric.
Charon3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
You do know that In The Forests of the Night is the title of a book, don't you?

That's all I have to say.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
lovely poem,but hard to read because of the symbols and junk.
Tower chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Aww! You have superb talent! Nice words and nice mood-settings, and it was all so fasinating! Ps,you do need to edit this a little, though! Great, bye!
Hime no Argh chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
To bizarre flamer who doesn't even bother to leave his/her/it's email: What the heck are you talking about? I've never even heard of this book. I didn't copy anything, so get a life and stop randomly accusing people.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
interesting... DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU COPYING ANOTHER AUTHOR'S WORK AGAIN! SPAMMING WILL RESULT! it's nice that you like that like that line 'in the forest of the night'(for all who read this-in the forest of the night, by amelia atwater-rhodes, great book!) but it's really trashy to copy it and put into another story that has nothing to do with the original.
Savannah chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
really nice!, i could visualize all u were reading and it was really pretty!
nothingnessssss chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Oh my god, this is one of the best poems I've ever read. Definitely a great inspiration from Princess Mononoke, I cheer you on.
kungfool chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
wow i liked it find someway to continue
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
hey! i loved ur poem...very nice!
michi chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
this poem is really cool and very beatiful. keep up the good work.
San chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
If you have ever heard the theme song for princess mononoke, you will find that it is very similar to this! If you want the words to it, email me.
Aren Riszk chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Great poem, I realy like it...