Reviews for Intrigued
MicSham chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Pls do continue! I want to know wat happen next! Cool story u hav!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I really liked it. I've read alot of stories that were Henry-centric but this is one of the best. Update soon.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
No...I actually really liked it. I love Digimon karaoke, they mostly do it for the Tamers though. Probably because of Rika. Nice work!
MagicalHalliwell chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
You really write the best Tamers stories ever :)

Please update soon!
Rose of Hope chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
dude, the last time u uploaded was in 04...i don't wanna wait that long to find out what happens next! i LOVE this story! plz put the next chapter up!

Deu Sa
novocayne chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I hope this isn't discontinued cuz it's been 2 years since you last updated. Really nice fic. Update, please?
Planet Mads chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Nice. Poor Henry. I liked the setting examples bit at the beginning of the story. Rika correcting Henry like that seemed kinda . . . family-like, something that a mother and father would do. It's cute. Can't wait for more.
notyouraverageblond chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Good.
Florence chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I liked it hope u will continue
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
I'm guessing you probably need reviews to continue this fic. Well, I'm here to help. This sure is something you've got going on here. You must continue!
squishybookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Hey!
I finally found a chance to relax for a bit, and I remembered your story. Your characters are still great. Soy sauce in coke? *Snicker* Hehehehe. I can clearly picture Rika doing that. "What are you talking about? I did let you off easy. I put soy sauce in your drink instead of wasabi." Pfft! Wahahahaha! Marvelous! Wonderful! SO like Rika and as you can tell, I LOVED this part.
Henry and Ryo are also very in character. Such as when Henry tells Suzy that, "it's best just to let things go." He seems to be a very forgiving sort me, too. Especially at the end of the series, in that beautiful moment when he smiles at his father through his tears and shakes his head, to tell Janyuu that he doesn't have to apologize because he's already been forgiven. *Sigh* Isn't Henry just perfect?
But I also liked Ryo's confidence, too. It bordered on obnoxious but wasn't egotistical. These borderline types of characterizations are, I think, very hard to do, but you pulled this off very well. Good job!
However, I think you should also try to work on economizing your language. For example, the beginning of the chapter has a lot of extra information, which is repetitive or which we could infer ourselves. Such as, "Suzie grabbed her wooden chopsticks that was set next to her soup bowl and with her chopsticks picked up a bunch of udon from her soup bowl, stuffed a portion of the noodles in her mouth and slurped up the thick white slippery noodles into her mouth." You don't need the, "with her chopsticks picked up a bunch of udon," because we know she wouldn't eat with her fingers. When she eats with her fingers then that should probably be mentioned. I also think that the, "into her mouth," at the end is repetitive because she already has the noodles in her mouth. She really can't slurp it anywhere else. (Unless there's a space/time hole in her mouth, but I don't think we should go there. . . .)
Whew! Tell me if I'm getting to wordy. I have to work on economizing my language, too. *Sigh* But I really hope this helps for Chapter 3.
squishybookworm
Henrika chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Spelling errors throughout. The D-reaper is returning? What will Henry do? Is he the only one with the card? Where did the card come from? Henrika and Jerato all the way! Keep writing and update soon!
RikaTabithaStarr chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
yay!
you updated!
I've been waiting forever for this!
anways, i really like your henrika fics,
keep it up n' upate soon!
fdhsb chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Great start I love it! Please continue!
Takako chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow nice nice nice! Sounds fun, tamers plain hang outing. It's a Henrika ya? CAN'T WAIT for the next chap!