Reviews for Promises
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Look, I don't mean to be harsh because I know that you've only watched 12 episodes of GS but please, if you're not sure of the character's name, look it up. It's FLAY, not Frey. It's Lt. LA FLAGA, not Fraga. It's YZAK, not Issac. It's MURRUE, not Muriue which is how you spelled her name at the end. And DEARKA's name is NOT Diakka. Not to mention that this so called Mirabelle is actually Miriallia. I hate to break it to you but if you want to write a story and you're not sure about the character's name, put on the sub-titles or look them up. Thank you.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
You don't know what you have until you almost lose it. Flay found that out the hard way. But when it counted, her desire for revenge dissipated. If you like Kira/Flay fics read my stories "How Things Should Have Been", and "Song of the Storm Wolf".
daniela chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Another kira x fllay fic! I LOVE this pairing SO MUCH! It's not that I don't like lacus, it's just that I stick with first loves never dies... (for kira and fllay only though!) and I do think they were fitted for each other if only fllay didn't die in the series... anyweiz, WAY TO GO for those writers who believes in this pairing! I adore all of you so much!
SENKA chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
THIS STORY ROCKED! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! ITS NICE TO C ANOTHER FLLAYXKIRA FAN!
calm-dew01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I was realy happy to have a Kira/Fllay fic! I'm a big fan of their pairing, not that I hate Lacus...its just that Fllay is like the tragic heroine...weel! this story is very good! oNE of my favorites!
Timeless Enigma chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I'm actually surprised at the growing number of Kira/Frey fics. I thought I was the only one who didn't hate Frey (I cried in episode 50).

Nice stuff, I'd write a Gundam SEED fic, but I'm already engaged in a Full Metal Panic one.

Keep up the writing!
OdetoJoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
(sigh) Okay, so she does feel a little, and I mean a *little*, sorry about using him. But that happens after she's off the Arcangel and once he's begun "making time" (putting in the most non-immature thing I could think of) with Lacus. It's painfully obvious that's the intended pairing in SEED. I'm not knocking Kira/Fray fans, just telling you ain't gonna happen.

*Spoilers for SEED*

Besides, it kind of hard to have a relationship with a dead girl.
Heero De Fanel chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Good first SEED fic. Nice start, and the overall story was pretty good. As for the whole no remorse thing, watch SEED 32, where she and Sai have a little confrontation in the hallway.
Sining chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Hmm, a frey and kira fic. Don't see many of those around, to my regrets. Short, could be longer because it might help if you have several scenes where Frey comes to the realisation of her feelings and contrast her attitude at first to those of the other people around her.

I do happen to like Kira-Frey as a couple though, they would make an interesting one if they spent more time together and I do think that frey was beginning to geniuinely like Kira later on, as Sai/SSigh said.

Keep it up.
OdetoJoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Well, looks like there's another Heero de Fanel on . Either that or you just don't know about the events later on in SEED. Fray is using Kira and doesn't feel any sort of remorse for using him while on the Arcangel. She ends up getting kidnapped by Raww, but doesn't seem too distraught over it. I know this is your first fic, but it's too baren. The descriptions are brief and unimaginative, making a flat fic. You could flesh out the Gundam battle and included something else that's going on, such as where are Athrun and Mwu? Not to say you can't improve, because you can, just trying to help you to being a better writer.
Tyler Marcoz chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I do belive, we need a Gundam SEED section.