Reviews for Coming Down
Jimelda chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
This is a great fic so far, are you ever going to finish it? I love Ruan's interactions with his family, the Cohens and Marissa in this. It's interesting all the struggles he is going through and I would love to see more! :)
Liv3Lov3Music chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Great Job... next chapter?
tcsportsmed7 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
LMAO, Marissa should have just broken up with Luke.

Awesome story... I realize it was written several years ago, but it's awesome nonetheless.
chiclete chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Please, please finish the story! :(
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
Nice ending. I like the idea of them sleeping (but not making love) on the beach. Loving the dark / light aspects of this. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Loved the pillow bit. Lovely chapter, actually. Really liking this. It feels dark and light at the same time.
sparkycola1 chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Your fics are amazing. What more can i say? It's an honour to have your fics on my site (at the moment you have more than everyone else put together on teh Ryan page!)

Sparkz
benzbabidoll chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
This was really good, why didn't you even finish this?
Bri chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Hey, I'm new to this site, but I love this story. Could you finish it? Thanks.
Bri
AA Battery chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
OMG! good! very good! please please please update soon! please! omg please update really soon!
dontuwant2know chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
O.O wow.
parisindy chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
i like this story so much i wish there was more
Liz chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
I love every single one of your stories, but this has got to be my favorite. Please update this soon.
monkeysw chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
OMG...that was brilliant...i read chapter 1-4, please please keep writing, i can't wait for more...
MeLiSsA chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
hey thank u 4 writing all that u did but i was just wondering if u could please write more it was getting really good thax

luv melissa