Reviews for Forever Yours
chibisasuke chapter 17 . 6/24/2004
... dammit update already! it's been forever! and from one of my favourite writers i'm dying of suspense.. *twitches on floor* update update! i love your stories! i've read most of them i'm sure! anyways! ja'ne

Yui
Richard0 chapter 17 . 6/12/2004
GO HIDEAKI GO RAPE HER ! RAPE HER ! RAPE HER YOU BAKA. oops did i just cheer for hideaki err...didn't mean to. Anyways its seems kinda rushed yet still good. 8/10 if you may. You used hideaki from valentine blues did you not ? classy.

ok now update soon bye
Richard0 chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
its coming along great !
Jaicee-raven11 chapter 17 . 6/1/2004
hello. wow! ive read your stories many times before and i really really really really like it! so much that i am looking forward to the next chapter of your story... i really like the pair up uf kakashi and sakura. i really like you as writer. i am a writer too but not that good...pls. update soon.

thanks and goodwork.
please
pookie chapter 17 . 4/28/2004
EK! Update soon pleeze! It's a cliffhanger, and I don't like them very much. _
Pirate Cap'n Spazz chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
Yay! Kakashi's there! Please tell me Hideaki gets his ass kicked horribly? PLEASE? XD Good fic so far, keep it up!
EvilCheese chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
As a Kakashi fan, I'm all for the idea of Sakura liking the teacher. In this story you have her as being a year younger then myself and add in that the age difference is about that of myself & Orlando Bloom, you have proven at any teenaged girl in her right mind would love the chance you have given Sakura. On Kakashi's side of things, the odds that he would be ok with this is a little more doubtful, then again, I have only resently started reading the comics and have not yet gained a ful understanding of him.
Regardless, You have writen something that is sweet, suspenceful, and just a little bit naughty. The makings of a great story. So great, that it's taking all of my will not to judge these characters for how they act in this story. I do look forward to the next chapter and hope that what has shown its worth thus far with all of its many parts will continue to progress.
PS: Great job with Hideaki. Since I'm new to the series, I can't be sure if he's OC or not, but if he wasn't such a narrow minded, perverted, kiddnapper, I'd say he'd be almost sweet. Please have him getting kicked in the knuts in a future chapter
Lady Light chapter 17 . 3/22/2004
i love it!
Imako the Demon Wolf chapter 17 . 2/12/2004
excelent fics you've written, yeah, I've read all of the Kakashi/Sakura pairing fics you did. Umm.. my time is very limited and I don't get to read as much as I'd like to anymore, could I ask you to e-mail me once this fic is complete? Pretty please? My address is in my bio. Keep up the good work!
HisBeautiful chapter 17 . 2/10/2004
AH you stopped! NO!
please write more soon before i die of anticapation! I've read all of your stories in 2 days even though i may not have reviewed all. I need more Kakashi and Sakura. They should so get married and have cute children. I'm writing a RockLee Sakura fanfic. Please read and update it's under my pen name (HisBeautiful) Again PLEASE update for all of us girl fans of Kakashi. You make him sound sexy. (he's my fav too)
-HisBeautiful-
RikuNghts chapter 17 . 2/3/2004
DAMNIT! YOU MUST UPDATE! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT RIGHT THERE LIKE THAT! T.T PLEASE OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
meow chapter 14 . 2/2/2004
0_0 i'm confused ino's the one that told hokage sama that kakashi and sakura are playing foodsies...
how comes she's so nice all of a suddent?
DancingMonkeyWant Banana chapter 17 . 1/7/2004
Wow, got kinda deep toward the end. You have a great story though. In the earlier chapters you said something about people flameing about the couple. My first thought was if people don't like the coupling they shouldent read it. I really hope you continue. It's fun to read (and too-too sweet). For some odd reason theres not really alot of Kakashi/Sakura fics. Yours was one of the first ones I found (and it was hard to find 'cause I had to pick through all of the yaoi (the amount of Naruto/Sasuke yaoi is insane!))
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 17 . 12/28/2003
I love it. I hope you write some more chapters. I want to know what happens next plz. )
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »