Reviews for Forever Yours
KawaiiKenshin chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
Uh-oh! Bad news for KakaSaku! Kakashi really is a pervert! If I was Sakura and had found those things I would have been petrified, hit him, then run away! No offence, but I would hate to see that kind of stuff... the photographs... and lingerie... Anyway, I really am enjoying the story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon! Love ya- .
Admiring Shadows chapter 3 . 9/1/2003
hee hee hee...

Oh no...bad things coming up...NASTY INO-PIG!
TheMuffinMan92 chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
to romancy
TheMuffinMan92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
are there gonna be any lemons?
Pirate Cap'n Spazz chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Hey, Kakashi-sensei and I have the same cleaning habits! Amazing! XD
Pirate Cap'n Spazz chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
"It's always like this!" That sounds like me... My mom and I have that same conversation about my room... O_O
KawaiiKenshin chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Great! I really like the story so far! I'm glad you chose this plot (even if it wasn't what I originally wanted) I think it turned out even better this way! Your a great writer! ... and KakSaku is starting to really grow on me... anyway, keep up the great work! Love ya- .
Dangerously Sweet chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
hey i think ur doing great at this story keep goin altho they arent my fav, they are my sec. fav and i wanna read more plz continue
Naruke chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
Outer self: HEY! you said there was gonna be angst in this chapter! where is it?

Inner self: *is whispering conspiratorally to her Evil Plushies*

Outer self: *looks suspiciously at Inner* what are you doing?

Inner self: hee hee! not telling!

Itachi-sama: it has something to do with kakashi and sakura.

Naru-chan: Yeah! were gonna-mmph!

Sasu-chan: *removes his hand from naru-chans mouth* shut up dobe! you almost told outer the plan!

Naru-chan: *grins foolishly* oh. neheheheh! i forgot!

Maru-chan: *rolls eyes* this is so troublesome...

The pig: yet so fun!
Fruit-tea1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
firstly, i like only NaruXSaku coupling...but from your fic, u made me like KakaXSaku a lot! and then i'd serached for KakaXSaku Pics and i found that a lot of pics! ( more than SasuXSaku and NaruXSaku Pics)

your KakaXSaku fics r still cute! _

he he he in your fic, KakaXSaku coupling is becoming talk of the town by Ino...interesting!
chibisasuke chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
AH! i love it so far! definatly keep going! you write the best kaka/saku fics! XD well update soon!

Yui
Koori chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
one word... nice, well developed plotline and one helluva twist, hope you continue writing
noname chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
great series! poor them though, itll be tough when the whole town know about them!

:::: * noname * ::::
Kris chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Hey, remember in the last part of the series when Kakashi and Sakura had sex? Maybe Sakura should turn up pregnant
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7