Reviews for Past Acquaintances
angelgurlie15 chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Wow loved this story plz write more like this with Tessa Duncan and Richie as a family
jill chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
love it
Princess613 chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
Very nice story, but your grammar can use some work. Just a tip; your belonging to you, you're you are. Great story though.
sparkycola1 chapter 10 . 9/26/2006
Great fic! Lovely, well rounded angsty goodness )

Keerawa chapter 10 . 12/24/2005
I enjoyed this story, with it's exploration of guilt and trust in Richie's life.

The one thing that really stopped me from enjoying it was that the characters speak with the same voice. With the exception of "ma petit", every line used the same vocabulary and speech patterns. For example, Richie thinks "Duncan and Tessa would despise him." There are 17 year old kids who would use that word, but would Richie?

I would suggest watching an episode where all 3 characters have dialogue, and re-writing to make the characters in your story sound like the ones in the show.
SC chapter 10 . 4/25/2005
*grin* got your review as i was reading

not bad. i think the ending was a bit... convinent? i can't think of the right word. i liked taking it a step further that Richie actually did do something to him, (trying not to spoil here you know what i mean) but i dunno. i liked the ending, but i didn't... not that i would have any idea what to do instead, mind you.

but i'm glad you're back! we've missed you around here!

oh, and depending on what color the jeans are the blood can make it purplish. dark blue plus read equals purple. but dried it would be more brown. but since it was wet... *grin*
Eaglerider chapter 9 . 11/16/2004
Um, blood looks brownish-red on jeans.

I'm not sure why. You'd think it'd be purple wouldn't you?
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 5/21/2004
PLEASE tell me you DID NOT just write that cities haven't been around for more more than four centuries . . . . cause that is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever read in my life.

Over 20 years ago the Roman's had cities. They had cities with running water, flushing toliets, they had surgery, EYE surgery. They had hospitals the likes of which wouldn't be seen again until the 1800's! But CITIES never went away. Cities, have been around practically since civilization began. As long as people have been building homes, they've been creating cities. As long as there have been men with Empires, their Empires have had cities within them in which they ruled over.

If that was a joke, it was weakly put forth, and didn't sound like one.
TAMMI chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
TAMMI chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 9 . 11/15/2003
omg, poor richie! please keep writing, and hurry to get the next chapter up!

luv lots

Richefic chapter 9 . 10/23/2003
Wow, I have a lot to catch up on. This is good. So, did Rich kill him or not? If he didn't I met Mac will!
Fancy Face chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
I'm glad Mac and Tessa didn't kick Richie out. Then again they wouldn't have. Update ASAP!
SouthernChickie chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
That dude was sick! sick sick sick! My poor baby! I just wanna give him a hug!
liz chapter 9 . 10/22/2003