Reviews for I Found a Little Courage to Call it Off
The Morrigan 92 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Well! I know these stories are old, but I just finished all the parts and wanted to tell you that they were all wonderful.

I really enjoyed reading this, I liked Narcissa's character a lot. I've always taken an interest in her and there are just not enough fics about her! :P

It was all very well done and I must admit, I have no criticism whatsoever.

Good job!
LadyAsh5869 chapter 27 . 7/13/2009
First of all, I simply must say:

I read the trilogy in two days, and I just couldnt get enough. It was captivating, and I loved every second. You are so lucky to have such amazing writing skill! I plan on reading all of your other stories, and reviewing!

Keep up the phenominal work!

Love, Ladyash
Andromakhe chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
Sque! That is all. *likes Snape/Narcissa, especially after HBP*
Aurana chapter 27 . 8/23/2004
*Squeals!* E~! I LOVED IT! I read the whole trilogy in two days (it would have been one but I had stupid swim team S) But its still GREAT! Okay I know that this has been up forever but still! lol I just got around to reading it. o0o I got so excited whenever I realized that snape was gonna be in it! You portrayed his character extremely well! yay! I say keep up the good work and... Yeah! oh, I also love how you didnt follow the fifth book; it might have been better to, but if you had, you wouldnt have been able to do what you did S hee hee. Great job! *does happy dance* now I must read the one with Bill and Charlie.. *wanders over to that section* Keep it up! great job!
T.A.Skywalker chapter 27 . 4/23/2004
Ok, I know it's almost a month since you posted the epiloge but I printed it up and just haven't had time to read it till yesterday. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I've been with this story so long it doesn't seem real that it's over. I actually like you epiloge. So many ends that you don't even think about, I like to leave things open for later stories but this really gives it the finally I guess I kinda needed to accept that it was done. I congratulate you on a very good story idea, a marvolous carring out of said story, the tenasity to keep it up (even through a major life change, which going to college is), and an extra applase for keeping the characters in character and very believable. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work and love the ideas I've heard.
Oh yeah, I'm working on the next chapter of my story so it will continue!
Thanks for the complament on the song lines. I wanted to do something unique and it just poped in my head. I have a nasty habit of obsessing on learning all the words to songs and I've finally found a use for it (besides aimless triva games).
Gotta meeting (yuck!),
"Cause you're the lucky one, the star of moon and sun." The Star of Moon and Sun, Emotional, Falco
Ariskari chapter 27 . 4/21/2004
Hello, can you here me?
Sorry, I dropped off the face of the internet but now I'm back and got to read the rest of this lovely story! It was a wonderful ending, big grins all round. But I am kind of sad that it's over :p
And I really do like the sound of that. I shall have to keep wandering off to read you bio to see when it's ready :D
Bonezz chapter 27 . 4/16/2004
aw...imma cry...LOL
what a great so sad they're all over...i guess i'm just going to have to re-read them until i know them by
the epilogue was great...i love the idea of Draco marrying a lawyer...that's
i would have loved to see Morgana grow up tho...wink, wink...LOL
and you didn't review my story, but don't worry, i know you've been busy...i actually didn't update for about 3 months...LOL
i'll keep an eye out for the other stories you're writing and i'll definately be reading and reviewing them!
Errisar chapter 27 . 4/5/2004
Alas again I must appologize for not reviewing chapters 25 and 26 until now. You see those problems that I mentioned in my last review have lasted until recently, when they were cleared up, and I am now getting back into fanfiction and reviewing. I enjoyed your post wedding chapter, it providing a visible and viable dynamic between Severus and Narcissa, and it was quite delightful to have a "break in the action" you could say. Chapter 26, being a return to the action, was more than I had expected, for you must admit that it is more difficult to make an expected outcome exciting than a surprise, and you made the known variable, the birth of Morgana, just as good as the rest of the story. I salute you for that. Yes, the name, Morgana was quite gratifying when given to the baby, and I dare say that I didn't see that one coming, legilimency getting rusty I suppose. Do not fret about your epalogue; I have seen many written similarly, and yours better than most of them. You merely gave us an ample amount of information that we wanted and more than most authors would have given us. So, with my status back up as a faithful reviewer [roles eyes at self], I am eagerly awaiting your next tale.
With All Regards,
danicadoodles chapter 27 . 4/1/2004
I hate your story JUST becaues it's over. It's so sad! I was hoping it would never end! We need more Narcissa stories out there, there just ARENT enough, and one's where she's with Sev, because hes a GOOD guy! I'm awaiting the new stories! And I loved this trilogy SO much! I love how she was named Morgana, but Draco and Harry should have been together!
SiriusWillBeMissed chapter 25 . 3/25/2004
We! Great chapter. I can't wait for moore! XD -cheers, and throws streamers-
I think you should post the chapters together. I don't like time between chapters. T_T
Bonezz chapter 25 . 3/24/2004
lol...i can sympathize with the work...i am freaking burried right now...hopefully once i finish i can actually sit down and write the rest of my story...i need more hours in a
hm...i say space out the last chapter and epilogue...that way you can give the last review responses in the epilogue...i don't want it to end! i'm sad now, even tho it was a great chapter (and a great story)! can't wait for the rest!
danicadoodles chapter 25 . 3/23/2004
I can't wait until next week! I've waited so long for more Narcissa and then she comes, and WOOSH, over for a week! All the stories on my updates have been updating less and less frequently...I like how Narcissa waits to see the childs character before choosing a name, but shouldn't she have SOME Corin or DANICA
Widow767 chapter 24 . 3/5/2004
please update soon
T.A.Skywalker chapter 24 . 3/4/2004
Hello again! I can't imagine planning to end the story on such a sad note, her being left with evil Lucy! You would have been so evil! But then I was never that interested in the Malfoys till your story. I have inspired you? Why thank you. I'm glad I could contribute a little to your imaginative thoughts (I have a friend who writes Lord of the Rings fanfics that I give ideas to sometime just by talking, I can't imagine being that creative!)
And actually I very much enjoyed it over there. If I still want to go out in that much cold then it must be good. I loved to travel to London, it was only an hours train ride away, but I don't think I'd want to live in the city, I hate large crowds, but I would love to live out in the English country. That's my mom's dream, I just want the countryside of any country.
You have done another marvolous chapter. I really enjoyed the wedding presents they got each other and the honeymoon location was a riot! Your charactors are definatly getting a life of their while staying in character. I'll be sad when this story ends so you better get your Weasly story up, that sounds very interesting. I got to get to class and have the tires changed on my car.
Keep up the good work,
"I won't let go of that youthful soul Despite body and mind my youth will never die." Creed, "Never Die," Human Clay
Ariskari chapter 24 . 2/27/2004
Aww! Hagrid took Fang. That is so sweet! Sweetness slightly damaged by scaring Hermione with furniture but it would be one way to get her sitting on Ron's lap. Funny also.
Ah, baby names. Is it a boy or a girl or don't we know? I can't remember if that's been gone though or not.