Reviews for My Immortal
tabby chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw poor inuyasha i feel bad that he can't see liked it
gigi-2000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, thank god there is a happier ending. When I read "The Letter" I was a bit shocked. You know that feeling you get when you think you know exactly how a story is going to end, or that it's going to end happily at least? I had that feeling, and you totally killed it. Thank you for the continuation. I started playing the song about half way through the default chapter and started crying. It's kind of an accomplishment, I don't usually cry unless there's been an ACTUAL character death.
poems2songs chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... yeah... happy ending... good job... great work...
Inudaughter chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
so awesome!
Newbie GK chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Wonderful companion fic. I'm glad you decided to continue with the story.
mirage chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
yay! a happy ending. i'm glad.
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
This was fun. A happy ending for the earlier sad one. I enjoyed reading this very much. Good job with the descriptives in this story as well.

QueenTatooine
Satakura chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Very well done. I loved it! *can't wait to read more of your stories&
christine chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
i love this afnfiction. is there a sequal to this?
Gyousei chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
ok ignore my asking for a sequeal on my letter review, i didn't notice this was here, i have the observation skills of a kiwi-fruit... -_-;

sweet ending, very squwishy!
Silvia165 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
so dramatic in the first chapter I think you could make a nice sequel to this fic that is if you are planing to continue it. the seqeul can be about their daughters life.
tessie-fanfic chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
aw, how cute! i loved it!

tessie
Tsuki Karasu chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
I am the happiest person because you wrote this sequel. This is the most touching and incredible story that i have ever read! What a beautiful and happy ending!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Hey del-kaidin! Thanks for giving me the link to find your stories here. At DA I read the letter & I was surprised & pleased to find it's sequal! Nice bit of work here & I'm glad you decided to share this with everyone else! Anyways just wanted to let you know I've posted that link to Broadway Baby (my fave Inu/Kag story, btw!) Thanks again for letting me do so! Well i'm off to read some more of your wonmderful stories! luv kira
namida no yoru hotaru chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Nicee! The baby is soo cute!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »