Reviews for Good Riddance
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Very good. But she broke up with him on v day
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Aw. I always loved that moment, when he asked for the necklace back and it turned out she was still wearing it. Major "aw" points.
MBB chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
:cry:
Honey-B chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Very, very good. Exactly how I'd imagine Cordelia would be feeling. What more can I say? Like all the others in the series, it was a one-shot genius. Wow, I kinda like that... B.
Aislin1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
oh, that was wonderful. Very true to the character of Cordy and where she was at this point. I love the whole trying to convince herself thing. I think the POV worked quite well for this story.
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Wow, this was really lovely! I'm quite a big Xander/Cordy shipper so anything about them really lights my fire eheheheheh. Anyway. You've definitely captured what I think Cordy was probably thinking at the time. After all, she actually loved Xander, and the necklace was really pretty... great writing, do more of it!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Aww, that was wonderful. Very in-character - you captured Cordelia's voice perfectly, and I love how you captured her feelings for Xander here. The denial is quite endearing. :-)

Lovely piece.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I do love your Jewel Box series. They are very well written and capture the subject so very well. I can't wait for the next one. Fred? Kate? Darla? Dru? How about (believe it or not) Parker? Maybe something that shows how he became the jerk he was in Buffy Season 4.