Reviews for Shattered Mirror
Grimm Gun chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Very good. Very, very good. The story is simply marvelous. It's a painful, personal commentary, it's so good that I am incapable of articulating the words necesary to truly portray the feelings I feel towards this story. I was very impressed. Normally I don't go for this angsty stuff, mostly because nine times out of ten it comes across as whiney and depressing. And while it did make saddened and depressed to a certain extent, it did so in a good way, that left very impressed by the end of it. You have a rather unique and wonderful style, and a wondrous use of wordplay and sentence structure which really gives life to the characters there in. Is there any other work by you that I should keep an eye out for?

Your humble reviewer,

-Grimm
Tergon chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
Just reviewing a timeless classic of XME fanfiction so I can add it to my favourites list. Love it, Yma. You're damn, damn good.
Cheese Simian chapter 5 . 6/19/2004
Hot damn, Yma! That was good! I loved how Fred was phil...philos... thoughtful. XD You got the entire Brotherhood down pat and then some. And you gave me a nice break from HP besides. Tah!

-Cheesy
Cheese Simian chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
Yma, you've got me shivering with delight over here. I'm really REALLY starting to like the brotherhood, which is good because for a while I've been indifferent to them, but if I read more stuff like this, I would definetly become a major brotherhood fan. I've always kinda wondered what Wanda thought about since the ep. where Mags and Monkey (Mesmero?) Man covered up all her bad memories of her father. So, this was quite insightful.
Cheese Simian chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Ah, so Todd wasn't getting drunk, he was getting stolen credit cards out of his mouth. So, since I'm assuming that Pie and Wanda AREN'T having sex with one another, the mystery will be explained in the next chapter.

Anywho, I liked how you really got Todd's voice down pat. It felt like he was sitting right across the room from me talking. And Todd saying things like: "Nearly whupped him right hard, yeah. I was all karate moves an' slick wit" just totally fit with him.
Cheese Simian chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Someone on the Nutboard mentioned this fic of yours, and since I've never read it and I've been reading the Character Studies thread, I thought I'd come and check it out. Pretty insightful so far, and I rarely read things from Lance's perspective, especially good ones, so this was a real treat. Anywho, onward to the next chapter!

-Cheesy
Testament1 chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
o interesting... I would like to read more of your stories. I'm putting this on favorites. _
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
WOW! That was just too great for words! That was awesome! I loved Wanda's, Pietro's and Freddys! So cool! It just- yup, I'm speechless and I think that speaks for itself!
Goodnight! _
Ice Princess
Sailor X1 chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I love insight fics like this, and this was so well done. It makes so much sense that they would all think different things about each other.

Neat thing with Todd and his throat thing... never thought of that. I also liked how you did Wanda...feeling all weird because things didn't seem right to her.

Freddy's role is fabulous. Your the first person I've seen portray him that way.

Anyway, if ur wondering why u suddenly have reviews from me on like 3 of your stories its cuz i said id review them eventually so im just doing them all at once :)

Keep writing, i love ur stuff.
WinkyBells chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
Dude, this is the best dramatic Brotherhood fic I've ever read. I love the different perspectives, the twist that makes Todd the breadwinner, and the way you made them all so untrusting and uncaring towards one or more of their teammates was brilliant. It is definitely in my Favorite Stories list, and you can be sure that I'm gonna read it multiple times.
Chaos chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
Wow...this has gotta be one of the best fics I've read so far. Great job! I loved how you portrayed everyone.
Calamari Rings chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Holy.

This has got to be one of the most insightful BH fics I have ever read. No words enough to compliment this.
King of the Worthless chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Wow. That's about all I can say about this fic. The fact that the character most often regarded as stupid and ignorant is the only one who sees the whole picture is brilliant.
Dusty chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
Excellent! Loved this whole thing. I can't wait to read what you do next!
The Phantom chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
Phenomenal. Simply incredible. What you have done here is a true work of art. The way you captured every characters voice was done so masterfully and perfectly that I am simply in awe. All I can offer is very sincere and heartfelt applause.

Bravo!