Reviews for THE SLASH CLAUSE STRIKES AGAIN! A Sequel
Just another fool chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
_

-whiney geek voice- I wanna cast Magic Missles . . . I cast it on the darkness . . .
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
You I like. Heh. I think I'll read the first part of this, just for the Hell of it. You are very, very amusing Tumbleweed. Heavens help you should any of the uber-fangirls find you. I do so love good satire though. Have you ever done anything for an anime? I think some of the 'authoresses' in the Yu-Gi-Oh and the Yu Yu Hakusho genres could use a bit of your humor. Honestly... If they took themselves anymore seriously, they'd be claiming to be Stephen King's level. Hmm... I'm a slash writer myself, and this just amuses the Hell out of me. *Smirks* So... When can we expect the next chapter?
Muchiko chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Ha! This is still really amusing. And of course, who can help but shoot at Testament's arse? The temptation is virtually irresistable. More? _
Luine chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Omg! That was so cool! Must read more!
instantR chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Each chapter is hilarious.
Asuka too lazy to log in.but you know where to find me chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I love you.
Muchiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This is really cute. And Chipp's acting just like a typical, Japanese-wannabe otaku. Funny, funny... I am actually rather amused. You should write more. Yes, you should.
Malz2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
If this is the sign of secretly flmaing fangirls and their horrible slash pairings i friggin thank ya! Hehehe good thing about is you can screw it up and delay the stories with cliffhangers.
Sirius chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
This is really good.

Very interesting and funny when it has to be, I don't know other people, but I like it.
never-coming-back-see-ya chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
;_; you crusade against spoony fangirl hordes in your profile! That's *wonderful*!

Yeah, anyways, I like where this is going already! D And you get a giant frickin' thumbs up for using ninjas.
Kebinu chapter 1 . 8/27/2003