Reviews for My Perfect Valentine
Madeline chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
So cute! nuff' said
Kasamari chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
You have a gift for keeping these two perfectly in character. I enjoyed how Wanda's memory problems kept cropping up in this chapter only to be slowly cleared away by her conversation with Todd. Great job, as if I'd expect anything less at this point (_)
Kasamari chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I like how they both kind of envision each other. Especially the way Todd thinks realistically about her probably not liking him at first rather than a girl that would be all over him from square one. Excellent job, as usual!
Kasamari chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was a depressing kind of uplifting feeling you just gave me. How interesting. On to the next chapter!
PenPusher4 chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
you..took my breath away..its such a cute tonda story

you kept them perfectly in character..in really every situation *thumps up* good job !

the atmosphere you were creating was just perfect ;)

The endings just so wonderful, cause a few seconds before youre all like "oh no, she wont love him in return, poor toad-_-" and then that !

again simply wonderful...

PS: would be honored if you would read my slightly tonda story "A lesson for life" though
Shini02 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I really like this. It's so cute but sad at the same time!
bant chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
This is great it has great emotion and everything I hope you updat soon!
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
i love this one, i keep reading
tom chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
well that friggin fraggin rocked
Storm-Pietro chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
That was brilliant. I'm adding you to my favs.
OldArsenic chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
Aw, I really like this fic.
Weeble Wobble Chic chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Aw,I'm all choked up,that was a very sweet chapter.I can't stop smiling,dern u!lol.
Graymalkin4 chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
Aw!
Pyro-Babe chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Brilliant story! You know,ur a great writer. .
Brackish13 chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
ack! i absolutely LOVE this story, as well as all your other ones! they are wonderful, very descriptive and imaginative, full of emotion and feeling. an excellent read, im adding this to my favourites!

EMILY THE STRANGE