Reviews for Your Friend
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
I drew a picture! :D

malikuskitten.
ShoeBoxOfTheDamned chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
That was amazing! Like alot of other people said, you kept the characters in character so well, I envy you.

And Nightmare Shmee seems so drawable XD you don't mind if I do a little sketch do you?

Well thanks for making me happy with your super writting skills!

Turra
OniHime chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Man, know I wanna draw a pic of Shmee's demonic form. But that's not a bad thing, right? Well, until I get so tired that I fall asleep and do a nose-dive in a pile of sharpies.

Chow!

~OniHime
OniHime chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
WU! Now I'm all worked up and stuffs! XP

Thanx for that.

~OhiHime
roxxed13 chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
Ohers, that was awesome _

I never Shmee being like that... but it sorta fits. Exelent ficcy.

It's amazing how well you can keep the characters /in/ character.

I applaud you. I shall now fave this story.
Laddia Shrangg chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
Wow! That was excellent! I loved it completely . . . from beginning to end! I read the first two chapters this morning before school, and the phrase, "you think you're clever" was stuck in my head all day. Weird, I know . . . _
But it was FANTASTIC! I absolutely adore you and your ability to write so wonderfully, and to stay in character, above all other things. Great job! You should do more stuff with Mr. Eff. _
Zir chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Holy crap! Yeah, that's basically all I can say. Okay, but really, this fic was amazing! You have this unique talent on how to potray characters and how to detail them so well. It's like I was watching a horror film, especially in the end. It was so good, it was like I was Eff myself, watching all of these things unravel before my eyes to the last revelation. Oh, and the ending was extremely effective. You would make the coolest movie, you know.
Anyway, keep up the great work. :)
Homicidal Maniac Faker chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
WOW. That is such the best ending. Poor Eff XD First person Eff is good, Amb. Nice, I love this fic so much. IT MAKES ME CRY WITH ITS GOODNESS! *shot*
SolarCloud chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
I've been following this story, but never remembered to review...I've enjoyed it. _
You have good grammar, for the most part, and spelling was also good! :D I liked your characterization as well. This proved to be refreshing. Sad that it's over so soon, though.
~SolarCloud
MightierThantheSword chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
OOhh..how creepy. I love the form of first person perspective here. And the irony at the end is wonderful. I like this.
clowcorpmaster chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
That was a very good (yet a little surprising) end!
FallenWraith chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
FUCK! His name is Mr. Fuck!
Takker chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
been following this from the beginning and i must say this was excellent. the ending was very very fitting and i liked it a lot.
D.D.G.I.R2 chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
EXCELLENT! MORE MORE MORE SOON SOON SOON!
El Fairy chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
Wow! That was quite possibly the best NNy fanfic I've read in AGES! I really like your ideas about Shmee, and it makes sense that if Psycho Doughboy came back he would latch on to someone as vulnerable as Squee. It's really convincing too. Write more, I can't wait for the next update!