Reviews for Stalking Shadows
Elise chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I just wanted to let you know that this is a really awesome story, I enjoyed quite a bit. It's interesting, thrilling and well written.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Oookay, it's been about seven and a half years. At this point, I suppose I shouldn't wait with baited breath for an update, as it's highly unlikely. However, if you end up having time, it would be amazing if you did start up again!

Watch some Buffy, read some Dracula and Salvatore, and see if you can get in the mood again... because it would be awesome! Your original fans might be gone and moved on, but there's still plenty of us "Johnny-Come-Lately"s who would love to read more.
Fanor PF chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
You have not updated your story "Stalking Shadows" in four years! Have you abandoned the it? Don't leave an ending hanging like that, you started out so good! I understand if you suddenly got writer's block-i'm a writer as well so I know how you feel. If you really don't want to finish it at least let someone do it for you. I'm sure your fans will come back if continue writting it though. I don't want to sound too offensive becasueI really liked your story and would love to know how it ends.
Galimeril chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Wow! Great story! I hope you update soon! You have such a great writing style!
LadyJanelly chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
Interesting premise. I'd like to see where it goes.
H2O-Melon chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Oh...this is beyond wonderful...I love you for writing a drizzt vampire story! Ack! a cliffhanger! WHY? You must update soon! Please! I'm dieing to know what happens next! Is Drizzt gonna be a vampire? And drink others blood? *Pur* I love both Drizzt and vampires...what could possibly be better than the two combined? Please update soon! *adds fic to favorites*
Sirithiliel chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
no. You've given me a bit to read, now I want more! "give the mouse a cookie and he'll want some milk". that kind of thing, lol! update soon!
Maffeoel chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
I'm flattered. no one has ever mentioned me in a reveiw before. That chapter was perfect, but now I'll probably be frantic until the next chapter's posted. I'm just wierd that way. Keep up the good the way... in case you're curious, I'm a girl.
Kitten chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens . . . I'm in conflict though, because I love Drizzt, but I love vampires, too. *shrugs* Oh well, I'll love it either way it goes. Keep going, pretty please? *big kitten eyes*

Kitten

PS I like Catti's accent. *winks*
Steve chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Add me to the list of those that want to see a new chapter soon.

I rea;lly liked this story. It moved at a good pace and made effective use of suspence and action.

I was especially impressed at how fast you moved from the story set up in the first chapter to an action scene.

The cliffjhangers were great. They worked to make me want to move to the next chapter.

a very effective bit of writng that held my interest and made me want more.
DragonEyeZ chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
*screams in horror* ARGH! Continue! Now! I beg you! PLEASE! Argh! *runs around in complete terror and utter frustration* *then slams into a wall and collapses*

Right.. I'm fine. I'm calm..

This is one awesome story, and I simply can't wait until the next update. SO GET TO WORK!
Goooone chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Great developing story. it was very short but i cant complain, my chapters arent exactly novel length. I want to continue but im off to...(sob) school!
SilverWolf7 who couldn't be bothered signing in today chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Yay! An update! I like almost vampire Drizzt! Please continue this soon, you kept us all waiting last time. Oh...and (shameless plug) go read my story. If you don't like it you don't have to review, but it would be nice...
maffeoel chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Wonderful! Post more; I'm out of chapters!
She-Cat chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
oh, gods, don't stop now! More, hurry, Quick!