Reviews for Circumstances Unknown
blackfphoenix chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
GASP! this is awesome. Keep on writing!
viettatsu chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
write more! I wanna know what happens. .
rosieonvacation chapter 9 . 1/28/2005
please please PLEASE update soon! It's been more than 6 months since the last update... I'm sure all your fans are DYING to know what's going to happen! Don't make us wait in vain... it's like hanging in limbo!
rosieonvacation chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
All your chapters have been very VERY good. But i especially liked this one. I think you've done a marvellous job at filling in the blanks on Tsubaki and Takefumi's relationship. It was highly believable, although I'm not sure about the part where Tsubaki finds out through eavesdropping. Kinda takes away the fun of her finding out through other ways (e.g. Takefumi telling her, or her figuring it out for herself...). Nonetheless, I really liked this chappie coz you've captured the essence of their uneasy childhood friendship.
rosieonvacation chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
Great chapter, I love the refreshing angle you've taken! I really wished your fanfic could be made into the 'continuation' for the anime, really good stuff!
rosieonvacation chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
This is so Kare Kano style! Beautifully written! I was going to save my reviews for the last chapter, but couldn't resist writing something nice first! I absolutely applaud you for sticking to the same anime style. You've captured the mood of the characters as well, EXCELLENT WORK! Please continue writing, you're doing a fabulous job and I'm sure all your fans are waiting for more of your works! :)
Lina chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
The only thing that can be imporoved is for you to go through and edit. You do pretty well with keeping the characters as Tsuda made them, while making them your own with the developments. If you want someone to do the editing, I can help. I do a lot of it. I was wondering when you plan to post the next chapter?

Lina
sheepgomeep chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
awesome. I love your story so far! update soon
LeiraFrooky chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
Hi your stories are really great. Wow I have only read 2 but yours is THE ONLY THING I'M NOT OK WITH IS Arima being gay. I'm to in love with him for the possiblity that he is gay to exist!n/m anyway I like it and really want to cheer him up. Miyazawa also is way to smart to be that CLUELESS!

Tifa -.- *mesmerized*
punkdpanda56 chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
when are you gunna update, i'm at the quick of my nails. and ur right, this was a knot chapter. but its good
Cookie chapter 9 . 7/13/2004
Wow. I've only just found this fic, and read it all at once. It's wonderful! I mean, you characters are exactly like they are on the show! And even your take on how Kazuma and Tsubasa bonded is similar to what actually went on in the manga..

I can hardly wait for the next chapter, to finally see Kazuma confess to Tsubasa. She took is pretty hard in the manga - there was a lot of angst, but it still made a beautiful story. I'm sure you version of it will be as good, and that you'll hopefully give my fave 2 characters a happy and!

Yukino and Arima are incredible here, too. Arima's feelings are so strong..

Well, I just wanted to tell you 'thank you' for such a great story.
Air chapter 5 . 7/6/2004
Whoa! you give such detail i can image everything i love how u word the story and all! man i wish i can be a s good as u :D i love your story!
LaLa-the-Panda chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
very good story! kinda like the anime but with different... like it has it's own vibe! well, update soon! it's too good to be left hanging!

-Lala_the_Panda
makkuronainupunk chapter 9 . 5/29/2004
gr8 job
akarihime chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
i like your parody. yes wacthing ranma 1/2 and kodocha can lead to serioes mallot smashings in up coming fanfics. ps i love your video on amv. the various-sometimes. its one of the best. i couldnt put a comment in(knowing me i could but just couldnt find it) well anyways, all were good!:)