Reviews for in the closet
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 1/13
I read this and I kinda don't get it...was draco dead all along?
ookamitsuki25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I sadly must admit I saw the ending coming but that's only because a bunch of crime dramas have done this type of thing. However, you wrote this beautifully and I have to ask how did Draco die?
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Jesus Christ. I didn't see that coming. Fuck me.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
O.O I just got a chill creeping up my spine. I will be honest, I have never read a HP/DM necrophilia story before. ...its shocking, yet beautiful, if that makes sense? It's also very very very frickin creepy... like...I don't even know, ya know? *Wanders away trying to sort stuff out*
DCullen07 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This story was WOW! It was a weird creepy vibe off the bat,but you couldn't point out what it was.

Then BAM! The ending slaps you right in the face. I didnt even think Draco was dead.

It was bone chilling goodness. I loved it.
Nana Xiang chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
you're killing me
No Name chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ok... I just... I really enjoyed this story. You could literally feel how something was way off. I seriously got slammed towards the end. I thought Draco was mute and that they communicated telepathically or with some kind of spell. Never thought he'd be dead. Twist ending, I guess. This is without a doubt one of the best stories I've read on FanFic. Scary, disturbing and will probably have nightmares for days, but one of the best. You truly are a talented writer. I felt the horror, happiness, annoyance and pretty much everything you described. We'll done. You now have a new reader/ follower.
No Name
Victoire chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm confused. Could you explain it?
AppleFarmer14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was so fucked up. I love the way you wrote it though. Great job.
Excuse me. I have to curl up in a corner and cry now.
sinfulvodka chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
oh. my. gosh.

When I finished reading this fic, I just stated blankly into space and kept saying that over and over - this fic is insane and utterly chilling to the bones. I had a weird nagging gut feel from the start that something was not quite right about the fic in general (there was just something off about it compared to other drarry I've read) and I put it off to Ginny being a creepy deranged stalker that weirded me out so much, so I definitely did not see the ending. But I don't quite get is why did harry go out with Ginny in the first place? And did harry really use the potion/product on draco or was it all really just his imagination?

this is definitely not the fic I thought I'd read after reading the summary; I expected it to be cracky for some reason. nonetheless fantastic job! I'm scared out of my wits right now thanks to this fic but it'll definitely be one of (if not the) best drarry fic I've ever read.
KissKiss73 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is literally the perfect story. I've read quite a few like this actually. But they never write it I'm that style if you know what I mean? It's usually first person point of view. So I'm glad you made this a bit different I'm that. Of course I want to know whatever did actually happen to Draco, but in a way I'm glad you didn't say, because it just gives it that extra bit of mystery. Well done.
Jess chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
One of the most disturbing, fantastic things I have ever read. Seriously.
I kinda guessed halfway through, but then dismissed it.

Oh my god, the cinema?

Wow.
Sorry, coherency kinda down now. That was fantastic though.
MathGirl987 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This...this was just twisted. I was so shocked. I didn't understand the near end, where Harry's holding Draco, but then I read the comments and understood. I cannot stop being shocked. You really should have seen my face when I finished! I kinda started to cry, but the shock stopped me. What ever did happen to Draco, as the other commentors are asking? This is amazing, 5/5 if i had to rate!
Sono Chieri2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Okay, so Draco is dead? Harry is gay, lonely and imagining things?