Reviews for in the closet
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Whoa, major plot twist at the ending. I was literally looking at the last part re-reading. It's kind of ... Twisted. Really creepy. But this story is good, and I think it opened a new genre for me. You're very clever, with giving hints in the story like locks of Draco's hair.
bit chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
very good
SimbiAni chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Uughh whhyyy.. I was skimming my oldest reviews & I guess what I wrote about this made me curious, but it had still been so vague that I didn't have the slightest dejavu before or during re-reading & omg now I need brain-bleach all over again! x_X I'm compelled to attempt to sue you for mental trauma, but honestly my fear is in charge at this point & is advising against further interaction, SO anyways, I'll just leave you with a compliment on what you're probably already aware of: the actual quality of the writing was excellent, like a well-placed trap luring poor innocent unsuspecting souls down a dark & dangerous trail to their doom.. #recoverymodeactivated

(edit: posted as an anonymous cmt cuz of that "one review per chapter" rule, siigh lol my original review / cmt was way back in Feb2005, whoa)

~ SimbiAni aka user #144059
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Goodness
That was unexpected
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Oh GOD.
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I read this and I kinda don't get it...was draco dead all along?
ookamitsuki25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I sadly must admit I saw the ending coming but that's only because a bunch of crime dramas have done this type of thing. However, you wrote this beautifully and I have to ask how did Draco die?
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Jesus Christ. I didn't see that coming. Fuck me.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
O.O I just got a chill creeping up my spine. I will be honest, I have never read a HP/DM necrophilia story before. ...its shocking, yet beautiful, if that makes sense? It's also very very very frickin creepy... like...I don't even know, ya know? *Wanders away trying to sort stuff out*
DCullen07 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This story was WOW! It was a weird creepy vibe off the bat,but you couldn't point out what it was.

Then BAM! The ending slaps you right in the face. I didnt even think Draco was dead.

It was bone chilling goodness. I loved it.
Nana Xiang chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
you're killing me
No Name chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Ok... I just... I really enjoyed this story. You could literally feel how something was way off. I seriously got slammed towards the end. I thought Draco was mute and that they communicated telepathically or with some kind of spell. Never thought he'd be dead. Twist ending, I guess. This is without a doubt one of the best stories I've read on FanFic. Scary, disturbing and will probably have nightmares for days, but one of the best. You truly are a talented writer. I felt the horror, happiness, annoyance and pretty much everything you described. We'll done. You now have a new reader/ follower.
No Name
Victoire chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm confused. Could you explain it?
AppleFarmer14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was so fucked up. I love the way you wrote it though. Great job.
Excuse me. I have to curl up in a corner and cry now.